Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

Took the vRS for a drive this afternoon, ended up taking a couple of pics, under threatening skies!!

IMG_7755_zps6a1230cb.jpg

I do like this pic.

Very nice.

Ah man that's just class ...What sort of work are you involved with mate.?

Alloy wheels, custom adaptors, custom suspension, coilovers, air ride, spacers, cleaning products, that sort of stuff :)

Have you a web site mate.?

If i nip over will ya stick some bags on me fabia so i can slam it as low as a frogs ball bag. :giggle:  :giggle:  :giggle:

Is this your too....

1470197_677948612244244_413659326_n.jpg

Ha yeah we do but i guess you've found it, www.stanceduk.co.uk

And yes id love to stick air on your fabia, but your behind me :D

And yes thats what the van used to look like static :)

Ha yeah we do but i guess you've found it, www.stanceduk.co.uk

And yes id love to stick air on your fabia, but your behind me :D

And yes thats what the van used to look like static :)

LOL yeh out of interest how much would an air lift kit be and fitting as well.?? just a rough price not exact.

If you think they were bad, you should see mine, you'd have a heart attack! It's on the list of things to sort, I quite like the new badges though.

Because I am a.) Bored on a Bank Holiday and b.) a fussy anal git I decided that today would be the day I'd change the "Skoda" emblems on my vRS.

I don't like the new style badging on the older cars (personal preference and all that...) so I ordered a pair of emblems from TPS, took about 3 weeks to come as they were on back order. Same part numbers for the front and rear emblem.

The old original ones were delaminating and looked generally grotty,

IMG_7766_zpsc875e0d7.jpg

IMG_7767_zpsb963e752.jpg

Removing the rear badge left a tiny bit of glue behind, soon dealt with a hit of Tardis, then G101'd the dirt off

The lower area of the badge and just underneath had got some light scratches on so I broke out the wet sanding stuff and wet sanded the whole area, then machine polished it up with 3M compounds.

New badge just drops into the locating holes and looks 100% better. Gave the tailgate a good waxing then a coat of wet glaze 2.0 sealant.

Et Voila!!

I also did the front badge as well but you're probably bored enough by now....

Matt