Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

Have fun mate :D

A good bunch of lads who keep proving to be "life savers" for people when everyone has failed em.

yeh seem to know their stuff to. Getting my turbo tweaked by them then mapped up.

Popping rev limmiter and higher rev limmiter

Ran 269bhp on the low boost map. Belive it it not this is the "low" smoke map too lol to keep things a little cleaner during the weekly commute :blush:

Sounding well Joel :)

Is there no way of reducing your smoke?

That the best it can be mapped,or still working on it?

Sounding well Joel :)

Is there no way of reducing your smoke?

That the best it can be mapped,or still working on it?

Still very much work in progress mate. Now we have access to a dyno we can start having a proper play just waiting for a quiet period in the garage which is the hard part lol.

• Like 1

My skoda fabia 1.4 16v just got started on the project coming along nicely. Just had remap,pipercross panel filter with modded box,16inch golf gti alloys powder coated black. Still work to be done will post progress pics

• Like 1

Take 2. My skoda fabia 1.4 16v 110bhp just started as project remapped,pipercross panel filter with modded box,debadged abt grill,16inch golf gti alloys powder coat black. Feedback please guys, also some tips on exhaust systems would be nice thanks. IMG_20140521_203143_zpsbtifcrc3.jpg

• Like 2

Take 2. My skoda fabia 1.4 16v 110bhp just started as project remapped,pipercross panel filter with modded box,debadged abt grill,16inch golf gti alloys powder coat black. Feedback please guys, also some tips on exhaust systems would be nice thanks. IMG_20140521_203143_zpsbtifcrc3.jpg

looking good, get a vrs front bumper on there though then it would look great

• Like 2

looking good, get a vrs front bumper on there though then it would look great

I disagree, it is what it is and it looks fine for it.

It won't be worth any more if you ever sell with a vRS bumper on it, more likely to detract the price rather than increase it. Keep it as is, looks good.

or Get a vRS if you want a vRS bumper !

• Like 1

I disagree, it is what it is and it looks fine for it.

It won't be worth any more if you ever sell with a vRS bumper on it, more likely to detract the price rather than increase it. Keep it as is, looks good.

or Get a vRS if you want a vRS bumper !

:wait: How would it detract the price if he was to sell it? I understand it wouldn't add any value to the car. The guy asked for feedback, I didn't say that I didn't like it how it is, just trying to give the guy some ideas for the future 

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback I agree would look nice with the vrs bumper on it. I am planning to buy a vrs once the insurance premiums have come down. :-)

y2yzyny5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These colours should not go together but infact it looks super, ya must have had big balls to try it in the first place...well done.!! 

Giving the dyno at Dirty Torque a run in.

Ran 269bhp on the low boost map. Belive it it not this is the "low" smoke map too lol to keep things a little cleaner during the weekly commute :blush:

I like the wheels.

• Like 1