Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

Thanks Sam :) I was thinking the same but most mods like interior and coilovers etc can be transfered over when I can eventually afford a VRS, that's if it can ever afford one haha....

You could always just get the regular 1.9TDI Fabia if the VRS is out of your price range. Still a decent punch after a remap.

Been busy at the weekend, new front bumper and grill and finally got my porsche wheels on. Just need to play around with the ride height and remove rear adjusters :Dattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Looks well.

Height good too, IMO.

Got home from work to find my nice box of detailing bits arrived... so I gave them a little testm not scrubbed up bad for a car wash brush on a stick special

IMG-20140616-WA0023_zpsqdchcsh_edit_1402IMG-20140616-WA0002_zpsxsnctzyx.jpg

Snowfoam. Soap. Dry. Claybar. Wash . Dry. Polish. Wipe off. Collinite 845 wax on. Then off. Not bad for 3 hours work lol

• Like 1

Ive thought about that but id only wish I'd saved a bit longer and got the VRS haha

The MPI is no ball of fire is it :D

The only part of my MPI that is like a vRS is the steering wheel :rofl:

756869007.jpg

• Like 2

Been busy at the weekend, new front bumper and grill and finally got my porsche wheels on. Just need to play around with the ride height and remove rear adjusters :Dattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Are those depo Xenons you've got there or genuine?

Haha

My steering wheel isnt like that :( jealous as fook :(

I got the steering wheel off ebay. They fit straight on :)