Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

What can you get for £4k then?

How much better than a Fabia is it?

Can I get my kids in the back?

Will I still look like a tit driving it?

You can get a newer one (even a V6) for around 4k with decent milage.

In my eyes, it's far superior to a Fabia, much more luxery. With the heated leather seats, more solid build quality, 6 disc changer, Bose sound system, better Air Con, no where near as much road noise, Xenon lights and many airbags. That and the performance is leagues ahead of a VRS (if that's your thing).

You can get small children in the back, that's about it. But I only ever carry me and my Girlfriend most of the time. So that's not an issue. (The massive boot makes up for it.)

Depends how much of a tit you look driving a Fabia. ;)

to be honest, we're trying to compare chalk and cheese here; the Fabia and the TT are two entirely different cars designed for entirely different purposes.

The TT was designed in a Bauhaus style as that's what hairdressers like, the Fabia was designed more utilitarian as that's what practical people like. :hi:

• Like 1

You can get a newer one (even a V6) for around 4k with decent milage.

In my eyes, it's far superior to a Fabia, much more luxery. With the heated leather seats, more solid build quality, 6 disc changer, Bose sound system, better Air Con, no where near as much road noise, Xenon lights and many airbags. That and the performance is leagues ahead of a VRS (if that's your thing).

You can get small children in the back, that's about it. But I only ever carry me and my Girlfriend most of the time. So that's not an issue. (The massive boot makes up for it.)

Depends how much of a tit you look driving a Fabia. ;)

Oh, that sounds wonderful.

I was worried what I'd look like driving a TT as I am no longer young or fashionable.  in a sensible car I look vaguely sensible.

But if I save up and go for the V6 you think the handling is OK, that's a big engine in a small car?

What about reliability?

Once I factor in a massively increased budget for hair care products I'd not have much left for repairs.

Sounds like it might be just the ticket, I'm glad you've posted in here.

• Like 2

to be honest, we're trying to compare chalk and cheese here; the Fabia and the TT are two entirely different cars designed for entirely different purposes.

The TT was designed in a Bauhaus style as that's what hairdressers like, the Fabia was designed more utilitarian as that's what practical people like. :hi:

Go to the TT forums and say it's a hairdressers car, some of them take too seriously and will probably threaten to murder you.  :D

I got over it quick enough, I think it's just a default thing to say about a TT. Like Skoda's being ****, just because. (When we all know they are not.)

Oh, that sounds wonderful.

I was worried what I'd look like driving a TT as I am no longer young or fashionable.  in a sensible car I look vaguely sensible.

But if I save up and go for the V6 you think the handling is OK, that's a big engine in a small car?

What about reliability?

Once I factor in a massively increased budget for hair care products I'd not have much left for repairs.

Sounds like it might be just the ticket, I'm glad you've posted in here.

I wear a hat, it's much cheaper.

I tried that once, couldn't lay my head back though. You can't get the seat to lay back enough to do the cruising position either.

That's disappointing.  Or a relief, depending on your point of view. :D

That's disappointing.  Or a relief, depending on your point of view. :D

Seriously though, what is it with some youngsters and driving with the seat alllllll the way back ? That would hurt my back and neck !

Seriously though, what is it with some youngsters and driving with the seat alllllll the way back ? That would hurt my back and neck !

No idea, but I suspect it's something best discussed in another thread/section.

• Like 1

Get from under the car then, daft boy ! :D

Boost pipe blew off as I floored it off roundabout onto dual carriageway! Had to let it dangle till reached lay by. Was royally ****ed by then lol.

Maybe we should open a briskoda members other car forum section?

Oh wait...

I might go show off my SE fabia in the yeti section.

I get 600 miles to £55 - is that better than a TT?

• Like 3

Ahhh thats nothing i reversed my fabia the whole way out of my drive and then set out for the long drive to the chippy all without using sat nav .....so there.!!! :D:D:D

Oh. Well the fish and chip shop I use is in Sardinia. It's a bit of a trek and I have to eat it there or it gets cold by the time I get home.

• Like 1