Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

lol at the hairdresser comments

Well, I personally don't mind but see how some could.

After all this is a post in the "Fabia 1" section, so presumably at the very least you could manage to post a pic of a Fabia if not a Skoda otherwise probably not the best place for anything else is it !

Otherwise is it okay if I put up pics of my Triumph bike ? How about my dog or the wife ? :D

I posted a picture of my VRS I sold after the TT pictures to please them. I used to post pictures of my Skoda on here before I bought the TT too. :)

I don't think gap looks as bad on a black vRS thats standard, just my opinion. Far worse for some reason on others so don't feel too bad about it, plus the comfort as standard is a lot greater than lowered lol

I don't think gap looks as bad on a black vRS thats standard, just my opinion. Far worse for some reason on others so don't feel too bad about it, plus the comfort as standard is a lot greater than lowered lol

if you are used to the low view this gap looks really horrible ;)

true i find it a tab bouncey tho dont know if to get coilovers or lowering springs i like comfort so leaning towards springs but dont know if they will give the desired lows i want lol

if you are used to the low view this gap looks really horrible ;)

i had / still have a mk7 zetec s lowered on 35mm eibach springs so used to seeing very little gap :P

Your like me dude you prefer the old skool one .....great job.

Yeah I don't like the new silver badges.

• Like 2