Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

It's bloody ridiculous, half of it has fallen off in that photo.

I spent all day Sunday giving it a good clean and then boom Monday morning poo city. I was throwing a fit like four year old not allowed any more jelly tots.

• Like 2

my car is a magnet like yours is, i hate the things have to clean her twice a day :(

I know It's ridiculous isn't it.

I'm spending Sunday sitting on the porch with an air rifle, they make me so angry. Worse than rats imho

I know It's ridiculous isn't it.

I'm spending Sunday sitting on the porch with an air rifle, they make me so angry. Worse than rats imho

i have an even better solution, me and my dad have been doing it to the pidgeons here, bicarbonate of soda and bread rolled up into tiny balls, blows up there insides and kill them off :) so far i have seen 4 dead pigeons 

imagejpg1.jpg

Reasonable sized bird poo on my fabia on Monday morning....

Edit:pic didn't work

Do you live by the sea? The gulls around here do similar things to my car. Bloody foul creatures - I've been chased by a few of them after accidentally getting too close to their young!

Another one from me... Guess who's trying learn a new skill :p

432605BE-ACAF-4BFA-81E8-4B174C864C9F_zps

Anyone proficient with Gimp that could point me in the right direction of how to remove the ghosts in this one?!

Tripod, remote trigger, play around with shutter speeds, also a lower f stop, you want more focus on the car then the back ground.. Also a few external flashes to light the car up, it all depends what you have to work with. Or have a go at light painting. Good try though!

• Like 1

Thanks, Robbie :thumbup:

Got all of that down and I would have been happy with this picture had there not been a couple waking really slowly as it was taking the picture... You can just about make out their ghost on the path as you follow it (more obvious in the original image when not cropped) and I was hoping there was a way to remove it via Gimp that was all?

Gave the car a wash and polish yesterday but forgot to take some photos, so went up to Oliver's mount today and took a few quick ones!

Looks good, like your grill especially. Home made?

BBS RW's fitted yesterday, rear adjuster rings removed and down four turns on the front. cfe2fd052e18fe31abb36ae779f59434.jpg

Wheels really suit the car