Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

Treated the mk1 to some new wheeltrims from fleabay, slightly tight fit as they are aftermarket and the parts of the steelies that stick up slightly intefere with the seating of the trim so might need to dremel a piece out of them so they fit flush, but for £20 i cant complain as they even came with the skoda logo :), just need some silver cable ties so they blend in!

20140930 131416

Yeah, in my final year, living just off the high street. 

Are you a student in Bangor too, or a resident if that makes sense?

Ah cool, I'm just coming to the end of my master's, also living just off the high street, haha.

I can't take the credit for them my pal takes them, but he does a fantastic job. Holiday was awesome thanks Charlie, was much needed break

• Like 1

Not good pictures, not to mention the car needs cleaning, haha.

This is my first car, Fabia 1.4 TDI

Just a few cosmetic mods, haha.

VRS alloys and a straight pipe instead of a backbox.

6355df4aa7d30c41ae0c987b24baee57.png

0cdb5891814f0e4e8712f38e51dffa0e.png

2b3660ea6eb1872dc7c8fd25170ce983.png

Rear window is being tinted this weekend when my very handy mate get's back.
I have pre cut tint, just need him to help me fit it, haha.

I assume alot of you guys on here won't be a fan of the camo.

It was actually to cover up the sanded boot after I filled the holes where it was debadged.

I think it looks alright, and it seems to be popular around the people my age with cars, haha.

e/ with that number plate in the front it looks even more like a chav wagon, althought I assure you I'm not a chav or a boy racer.

Edited by AdamOP94
  • Like 1

Adam

Lose the blow me and bad boy stickers, they are chav.

Badboy is an MMA fighting brand, so fellow mixed martial artists are aware, kind of like the briskoda stickers people on here have, you are then aware they're from this forums if you know what I mean?

As for blow me, not too bothered about that, can switch it for something else. 

Just liked the fulled side window of white vinyls, so I'll find something to replace it.

I did not realise the bad boy was a fighting thing. Each to their own

I wouldn't openly call myself a bad boy, lol! My shorts have Badboy in bold writing across my arse, which is why I chose that sticker, haha.

I know I'll get judged so hard for that, but as I said people who fight will know the brand and anyone who thinks otherwise, I can explain, lol.

I'm trying to find a replacement now to fit where the blow me sticker is, sounds weird anyway now I have a girlfriend. 

• Like 1