Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

Hi!

My car doesn't have any cool mods or anything like that, but since the sedan version of the mk1 fabia is not very common I thought I'd share some pics of mine. I adore it tbh. 

9ZO6Xpu.jpg

o9MLyEg.jpg

3PCNzhD.jpg

The only thing I've done is replace the electric front windows with manual ones, because since I've owned the car, the electric windows have broken down on me three times, and repairing them wasn't cheap.

EOSCSC6.jpg

• Like 3

now that I see all these pictures of fabias with right hand drive, why do fabias with left hand drive (like mine) have the passenger side rearview mirror smaller, but the right hand drive ones have both mirrors the same size?

left hand drive cars:

_204655.jpg

1301317107_fabia%20fend.jpg

Edited by emijomo89

It's a conspiracy! --- Been wondering the same thing about mine :D

Maybe it's more aerodynamic :P

now that I see all these pictures of fabias with right hand drive, why do fabias with left hand drive (like mine) have the passenger side rearview mirror smaller, but the right hand drive ones have both mirrors the same size?

left hand drive cars:

_204655.jpg

Oooo i like that front splitter ... Is that what the picture is for ?

left hand drive cars:

_204655.jpg