Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

I'm back in love...

I was recently thinking of getting rid,for no reason other than I fancied a change - I even put it up for sale at one point. I was thinking of getting an SE but decided against it after some good advice from you lot on here.

It's safe to say that after a recent trip to Seat Surgeons I'm glad I've kept it. Next up will be a wheel refurb but haven't decided what colour to go for yet. Here's a couple of pictures of how it's looking at the moment.

• Like 1

I'm back in love...

I was recently thinking of getting rid,for no reason other than I fancied a change - I even put it up for sale at one point. I was thinking of getting an SE but decided against it after some good advice from you lot on here.

It's safe to say that after a recent trip to Seat Surgeons I'm glad I've kept it. Next up will be a wheel refurb but haven't decided what colour to go for yet. Here's a couple of pictures of how it's looking at the moment.

post-58499-0-83482000-1427309061_thumb.jpg

post-58499-0-12396700-1427309146_thumb.jpeg

• Like 3

Hi Guys

Think this is my first post on this topic. Here is my 2004 1.2 Fabia. It belonged to my auntie before she gave it to me a few months ago. I turn 17 in a months time and will be learning to drive, so I have been doing a few modifications just to get the car ready for then. 

This is how I received the car:

IMG_20140824_174335771_HDR_zps3c28b8d2.j

This is how it is currently sitting:

IMG_20150329_083511831_HDR_zps2zhpvtd0.j

IMG_20150329_084306865_HDR_zpsa0sfuxis.j

IMG_20141226_161219701_zpsffc78e31.jpg

IMG_20150328_170109132_zps9cbc7wnn.jpg

I have done:

• JVC Bluetooth Headunit
  • Debaged the Fabia and Classic Badges
  • Brand new 17" AVA Phoneix Alloys (Fitted on Saturday there)
  • Metro Number Plates
  • Added general Skoda stickers to mudflaps etc

I have ordered wind deflectors and new front mudflaps. Also, LED Number Plate and Interior Bulbs and possibly white headlights at some stage. That is all I plan to do to the car for the meantime except when the addition of front fogs but that is a summer project. I know everyone will say the car needs lower, and I agree it does but I cannot afford the high insurance premiums it will cause. If anyone knows of any other worthwile modifications I could make please let me know.

Thanks 

James

• Like 1

Hi Guys

Think this is my first post on this topic. Here is my 2004 1.2 Fabia. It belonged to my auntie before she gave it to me a few months ago. I turn 17 in a months time and will be learning to drive, so I have been doing a few modifications just to get the car ready for then. 

I have done:

• JVC Bluetooth Headunit
  • Metro Number Plates

I have ordered wind deflectors and new front mudflaps. Also, LED Number Plate and Interior Bulbs and possibly white headlights at some stage. That is all I plan to do to the car for the meantime except when the addition of front fogs but that is a summer project. I know everyone will say the car needs lower, and I agree it does but I cannot afford the high insurance premiums it will cause. If anyone knows of any other worthwile modifications I could make please let me know.

Thanks 

James

BTW,nice alloys,they.ve transformed it.You could go for rear window tints,spray the grille all black,VRS logo front floor mats,chrome clip on door handles and matching door mirrors,uprate the headlamps.Theres lots of little relatively inexpensive enhancement options available to you.It depends on your personal style whether you want it chav gangsta bling bling or subtle but cool.

Edited by faradaycage

BTW,nice alloys,they.ve transformed it.You could go for rear window tints,spray the grille all black,chrome clip on door handles and matching door mirrors,uprate the headlamps.Theres lots of little relatively inexpensive enhancement options available to you.It depends on your personal style whether you want it chav gangsta bling bling or subtle but cool.

Thanks mate! I am very pleased with them now :) Yea I would like to tint the rear windows at some stage. I had a notion of fitting the Cupra splitter if anyone knows if that is possible to the standard bumper?

Hi Guys

I have done:

• JVC Bluetooth Headunit
  • Metro Number Plates

Thanks 

James

The front fogs will look good,you could consider looking round for a sports mesh grille too,difficult to know what to suggest to you knowing how harsh insurance companies are these days.

The front fogs will look good,you could consider looking round for a sports mesh grille too,difficult to know what to suggest to you knowing how harsh insurance companies are these days.

Hi mate. By sports mesh do you mean honeycomb grill?

Those look really good,did you rattle can and laquer them yourself or did you get them done by a pro'?

Inspraytion in Kent done them for me £150, Look a lot better in flesh camera doesnt emphersise the gloss to be fair.

Thanks buddy :)

Hi mate. By sports mesh do you mean honeycomb grill?

Yep thats the one,you can also bling up those side vents and centre console with chrome clip on strips or spend 50 quid on ebay and get a chrome,silver or carbon fibre surround for your entire centre stereo/vents section and side vents all in one easy to attach stick-on kit.

Edited by faradaycage
  • Like 1