Skoda Fabia Blue Admiral & Spyder 17

Hi Guys !

At first .. sorry for my English :)

I'm new one here, and that's my first post.

I'm the owner of Fabia in colour Blue Admiral, and I'm looking for Spyder 17' alloys from Octavia RS, but in polish market there is no one who sell it. Is here anyone, who want to sell 4 pcs of those alloys ?

Will this alloy wheel design suit into my car colour ? I will also buy -20 mm Eibach springs, cause on normal suspension it will look terrible, am I right ?

:-)

Greetings from Poland.

GGoN3.jpg

11.jpg

iZJqX.jpg

I will also choose 205/40/17 for those Spyders.

i tried tofind out pictures, that shows Fabia 1 (non vrs, just normal) with 17'' alloys, without eibach lowering springs.

Has anyone such a photo ? Maybe without those springs it wouldn't looks ****y ? :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In Fabia I (front and rear) suits only the back badge of Citigo, so that You need to buy two back badges.. Citigo badge is 4 mm biger, so that You need to use Pattex or else glue to stick it with the grill.

Edited by 2clubbers

Ta, mate. Could you by any chance take a pic of the front? Also, I'd like the part number if possible. It should be on the receipt or the little label on the package it came in.