The new wheel center caps....

Apparantly these are off the new Citigo thingymabob, no stock in UK

Oh well I'm desperado so its the oe ones for me

Use that code to order from your dealer they have stock, I got mine last week, and then another sett for Emanuel ( the op) and posted a sett out to him, I know they are all the same, NathanF1 is wearing my old style ones on his M1 vRS right now :happy:

TPS claiming none in the country !!

ordered a sett for me Tuesday the 8th got Wednesday, ordered a sett for Emanuel on Monday, arrived Tuesday, no problem, was harder getting a rear vRS M1Octavia Badge as they are obsolete so pushing price up to £16 , when they are gone they are gone. They stopped production of those in July 2010, my mate had his knicked, probably for that reason

They look like cheap ebay replicas in the pic :D

Might have to do with the protective transparent vinyl that covers the ones at the back (didn't remove it).

From up close though they look very well made, 3d and shiny. Wonder how much they will last. Also I wonder if they get stolen in the first few days :(

• Like 1

Might have to do with the protective transparent vinyl that covers the ones at the back (didn't remove it).

From up close though they look very well made, 3d and shiny. Wonder how much they will last. Also I wonder if they get stolen in the first few days :(

Stop chating around and get to work, Go outside, replace the caps, take photos and upload them here. Harry up!!

• Like 2

Tomorrow my friend ;) pics included.

I hope I will survive till tomorrow, last night we had a visit from Bulgaria, earthquake his name and very strong, even 370Km from Sofia. Needed to drive for an hour and a half to calm down the babies. Now we just had a mini storm including strong winds, heavy rain and slight hail.

... and done! :love: easy fit not problems and much better looking than the old ones in my opinion.

Apologies for the fithly state of the car. It's been raining mud for the past couple of days :rain:

img1867h.jpg

img1865py.jpg

img1860m.jpg

• Like 3

Looks good, glad you are pleased, it has been 26 and Sunny here ! :sun:

Maybe it is the powdercoat on my wheels that makes it harder to fit, anyway they cant be stolen!

• Like 1

If you do not want to keep your old ones , a screwdriver through them and you can take out, with me I took my wheels off, as I gave my perfect ones to a member with a M1 vRS Octavia

Looks good, glad you are pleased, it has been 26 and Sunny here ! :sun:

Maybe it is the powdercoat on my wheels that makes it harder to fit, anyway they cant be stolen!

Indeed mate :) they look great and a big thank you. Theft is an issue... problem is not to ruin the rims while they are at it. :swear:

Gotta get me some new caps as well.. :)

Did you remove the wheels or not? ;)

I did actually as I wanted to do some balancing on the wheels so it was easier to remove the old ones and fit the new ones.

I've read above about removing the badges without removal of the wheels but to be honest I would be very scared to do it.

The chrome lip on the new ones looks very prone and fragile to dents and scratches by a screw driver - same goes for the old ones.