New Badges fitted with pictures

Fitted mine today. Pretty easy to do. Was expecting it to be harder.

null_zpsb01dec6a.jpg

null_zps1ac98555.jpg

null_zps9e69a823.jpg

Grill is to be sprayed matt black now as I ripped a little of the wrap taking the old badge off.

Where did you get your front grill from? I was thinking to get my original grill resprayed in Gloss black.

My girlfriend wrapped the original. It's being booked in to be sprayed next week. £60. I thought it was a bit pricey but I want it done so may as well get it done.

Oh okay....

Seem's a little expensive £60 just to respray grill. I know someone in Newport that does bodywork repairs and resprays, he will be cheaper than £60. 

I can send you his contact details if your interested? 

Yeah the part numbers are;

5J0853621AAUL

5J0853621AUL

The smaller one was for the rear and the bigger for the grill. I'm not sure which part number was which as I took them both out of the boxes without looking. (Like a kid with a new toy) I paid £31 something from Capitol skoda Newport. I think the badges are from a superb. May be wrong thou.

Yeah the part numbers are;

5J0853621AAUL

5J0853621AUL

The smaller one was for the rear and the bigger for the grill. I'm not sure which part number was which as I took them both out of the boxes without looking. (Like a kid with a new toy) I paid £31 something from Capitol skoda Newport. I think the badges are from a superb. May be wrong thou.

Thanks for confirming, they're as I thought.

I think these part numbers are 24.99 on the bay. But I thought it was easier to go to dealer and have them on this week. Only ordered them Thursday I think. Picked them up yesterday.

It was £31.70 ish for both mate.

Edited by Guest

I ordered mine over the phone. Really easy to do.

Grill is very easy, but be careful as I did brake a clip today, made no difference to the fitment of the grill thou.

There is one screw to undo by the bonnet catch mechanism, which I think is a hex. Then use a 6mm socket to push the clips out, think there is about 6-8 all around the grill.

If you do a quick search I think there is a guide on here which I used when I took it out for the first time.

• 3 weeks later...

Post 1 ammended and shown here, the Mark 3 Octavia center caps ----------- 5JA 601 151 FOD  THEY FIT BETTER THAN THE CITYGO ONES  the only ones available in 2011 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

After going through this thread I believe these are the badges I need for my 2009 FL Octy vRS estate.

1ST 853 601A AUL - Front (CitiGo Front)

5J0 853 621 A AUL - Rear (New Fabia Rear)

601 151 ULM - Wheels (CitiGo centre caps)

Can anyone confirm these are correct or have they since been superseded.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

After going through this thread I believe these are the badges I need for my 2009 FL Octy vRS estate.

5JA 601 151 FOD - Wheels (Mk3 Octavia centre caps)

Can anyone confirm these are correct or have they since been superseded.

Cheers

Anyone?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, which centre caps did you buy in the end?

Got these in the end

Only ordered them Friday from Skodateile.cz as much cheaper than the dealer, they have not arrived yet so can't tell you about the fit.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I'm still confused. I have an FL Estate, which badges do I need for the front grill and rear? I tried the code above for the wheel centres but nothing came up. Can someone just clear it up for me? Thanks.

Got these in the end

Only ordered them Friday from Skodateile.cz as much cheaper than the dealer, they have not arrived yet so can't tell you about the fit.

I hope these are the correct ones for my FL combi as I have just ordered them

I hope these are the correct ones for my FL combi as I have just ordered them

Exactly what I ordered for my FL combi. Only thing you will need to do is break the location pins from the front badge as they don't line up with the holes, you can see from my picture above how it looks fitted.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I still think that the old green badge looks better on a vRS, complimenting the green in the vRS grille badge, the new badge just looks dull

Only my opinion, obviously  :)

• Like 1