New Badges fitted with pictures

Pabs

They were £18.98 EACH when I got mine back in August of last year so total cost was £37.96 delivered but as I say no need to be breaking lugs off or anything like that . As they were the right ones for my car for a perfect fit.

Hope this helps

• Like 1

Try this website Skodateile.cz, badges much cheaper than dealers here, I have just ordered new front, rear and wheel centre badges along with a new aerial and wheel bolt caps all delivered for £57 this includes a 5% charge for using paypal excellent service just translate website and drop them an email.

• Like 2

Try this website Skodateile.cz, badges much cheaper than dealers here, I have just ordered new front, rear and wheel centre badges along with a new aerial and wheel bolt caps all delivered for £57 this includes a 5% charge for using paypal excellent service just translate website and drop them an email.

:wall:  I feel like I have been all over this site and cannot for the life of me find ANY Black, Front or Rear badges...............I found the wheel badges and at 3.50Euro each what a bargain!!

Its a very very basic site and can't see a search facility either, I did email them in English and then using Google Translate but no reply........

Probably cos I said his 'mum sleeps with goats' or his 'sister likes stamp collecting' :sweat:

Could you give us a hand please Daz :whew:

I couldn't find the badges on there either, but perhaps you can just give them the part numbers?

I did.....let's hope they understand me.

I will keep you posted on the reply..... If any.

I got a reply, and its £40ish delivered for Front/Rear and Wheel badges!!

Hello

1ST 853 601A AUL - Front  - 10,- Euro
5J0 853 621 A AUL - Rear - 10,- Euro
4x  O2f-410 Ozdobné víko hlavy kola - 4x 3,50 = 14,- Euro
ship to UK  -12,- Euro

TOTAL - 46,- Euro

I send the goods on payment

payment - bank transfer with Iban + SWIFT/BIC

or

PAYPAL +5%

best regards

Ales Prochazka

www.skodateile.cz

New badges fitted today, just wheel centre caps to do, rear badge easy front a little more tricky but both now on I like them especially on a black car

24734f61-65ea-4253-bfa1-c15d09aa258d_zps

URL]/user/daz1972_photos/media/4ba1daf7-191c-4549-911d-299d0b443adb_zps5ca4664e.jpg.html]4ba1daf7-191c-4549-911d-299d0b443adb_zps[/url]

Hope you like, typical cleaned the car went out to take these pics and some kind of sand shower has passed over arghhhhh.

I bought mine from Skodateile, along with new aerial and some spare wheel bolt caps for £54 delivered, very smooth transaction well packaged and delivered quickly would highly recommend them. Just sent them another email for replacement grille cost going to colour code so another badge required!!!

• Like 2

I too became confused about which of the front badges to buy and eventually settled on the following;

1ST853601AAUL

5JO853621AAUL

The rear was an easy fit, the old one being removed with the help of some fishing line and the new one being easily located with the pins at the back.  The front, on the other hand, was much more difficult to remove and without the help of the locating pins, much more difficult to position accurately.

The job is done now and the new badges look much better than the old on my 2010 Octavia vRS Estate.  I would be interested to find out if there is a proper front badge that is easier to fit as despite all of the comments written in this thread, there still seem to be some confusion over the correct front badge.

I bought a set of these, but I am not entirely sure that they are genuine Skoda parts.  

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4x-new-genuine-Skoda-Alloy-Wheel-centre-caps-Fabia-Octavia-Superb-Rapid-Yeti-/121302532178?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyre_Trims_Trims_ET&fits=Car+Make%3ASkoda&hash=item1c3e31c052

Although they have a Skoda logo on the back, the moulding is not well defined and they were wrapped together in a single package without any labelling of any kind.  They do fit, however and look okay, but I somehow wish I had spent the extra £5.00 on the real things from a Skoda dealer

Edited by Mouldy

• 2 weeks later...

Did all mine last night after buying from www.skodateile.cz really good service and cheaper than UK. I paid just under £40 delivered for front, rear and 4 x wheel badges.......

Hopefully this link to my One Drive will work, as I can't find how to add photos.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=67E825EEF815886!1273&authkey=!ACrWL57pTXlA7oc&ithint=folder%2c.jpg

I bought mine from Skodateile, along with new aerial and some spare wheel bolt caps for £54 delivered, very smooth transaction well packaged and delivered quickly would highly recommend them. Just sent them another email for replacement grille cost going to colour code so another badge required!!!

Did you get a price for the new grill?

I assume it is only the chrome piece you asked?

Thanks

Did you get a price for the new grill?

I assume it is only the chrome piece you asked?

Thanks

Price was just over 90euro delivered, I believe this was for the full grille minus the badge, however the grille can be bought from Eurocarparts for £59 full grille, this was actually on offer at £44 when I looked initially kicking myself now because I didn't buy it there and then. Another member on here told me about Eurocarparts he has bought one and colour coded it can be found in the journals section under Danboy FL slow build.

• Like 2

I too became confused about which of the front badges to buy and eventually settled on the following;

1ST853601AAUL

5JO853621AAUL

The rear was an easy fit, the old one being removed with the help of some fishing line and the new one being easily located with the pins at the back. The front, on the other hand, was much more difficult to remove and without the help of the locating pins, much more difficult to position accurately.

The job is done now and the new badges look much better than the old on my 2010 Octavia vRS Estate. I would be interested to find out if there is a proper front badge that is easier to fit as despite all of the comments written in this thread, there still seem to be some confusion over the correct front badge.

I bought a set of these, but I am not entirely sure that they are genuine Skoda parts.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4x-new-genuine-Skoda-Alloy-Wheel-centre-caps-Fabia-Octavia-Superb-Rapid-Yeti-/121302532178?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyre_Trims_Trims_ET&fits=Car+Make%3ASkoda&hash=item1c3e31c052

Although they have a Skoda logo on the back, the moulding is not well defined and they were wrapped together in a single package without any labelling of any kind. They do fit, however and look okay, but I somehow wish I had spent the extra £5.00 on the real things from a Skoda dealer

Not to step on any toes but there is a correct front badge you can buy and fit the has the alignment points in the right place.

5J0 853 621 A (without the AUL after it) will fit the front of the Octavia 2.

Check eBay AND dealer for best prices.