Smoked Rear Lights

Mine was road legal, passed an mot without even a mention, but go in convoy with an identical car I could see the reflectors a quarter of a mile away

Well all the front end its red and black and the back is mostly red so i thought it might just break the colours up a little bit more.

Can some one photoshop it for me ?

I can give it a go.

Light black or dark black?

It does look alot better.

My tip is using tint-film and not paint, SHOULD be easier...

Skickat från min HTC One X via Tapatalk 2

Tint film is on its way as we speak. If anyone is interested:

http://www.ebay.co.u...#ht_7741wt_1165

Light black colour.

Thanks to Hayden for the link, it's the same stuff he used to do the headlight tint here:

http://www.briskoda....ht-tint-part-2/

• Like 1

there is a place that does tints front and rear lights ive had my done on the roomster check them out its called www.mintmylights.co.uk

i had mine done at mint carenhancements at 6 tannery road giltbrook ind.park giltbrook nottingham ng16 2wp

tel 07973668765 see wot you think ok pete

Just get some black paint ! Totally chavy and unnessecsary the level of light emanating from rears will deminish, therefore making traffic coming up your rear seeing you later, especially on rainy evenings or foggy nights leave them as they are

Just get some black paint ! Totally chavy and unnessecsary the level of light emanating from rears will deminish, therefore making traffic coming up your rear seeing you later, especially on rainy evenings or foggy nights leave them as they are

The film I have ordered is light black, it only puts a slight tint on the lights (see linked posts to Haydens headlights), not a full black out of the light.

I agree a full black out is unnecessary and slightly chavvy, but a subtle tint can finish the car off nicely.