skodalads VRS

skodalad

lucky git haha i would love to be on it, but i didnt know haha maybe next year, or some different shows through the year

Iv had to drop out so if u want my place pm Devontopia.. ull have to get up nice n early tho ;)

Ime now on the stand thanks to matt! top lad! So after another problem yesterday ive had to order some slimline tyre valves (6mm - £25) and then the tyres are going on tomorow, so saturday will consist of fitting everything in time for the show. Fingers crossed

• Like 2

Yes mate, was awesome to finally put a face to members lol Thanks for the pics mate there spot on! haha ime glad, but i need to sort out this tractor stance ive got going on haha helpers will be coming out soon I reckon lol

Now the snow has arrived, the helpers will be staying in for a week or so then there going in the bin after that, then rear spacers.

After that I will be trying to arrange the air ride, the struts themselves will take 2-3 weeks to make then 2-3 weeks for fitting.

I had a good chat with him at UD, and I think 2-3 weeks is just to allow for any complications as he can turn most cars around in a week.

As the center caps for these wheels are like rocking horse ****, I'me getting my mates brother to make them, as he is a demon on CNC.

So getting very excited now, just need to arrange a few things then hopefully there will be some nice updates within the next few months :) touch wood.

• 2 weeks later...