Dan's GTB1756 Powered Fabia VRS

DanHam

Nice mota mate!! I did exactly the same had 2 fez and my mk5 zs just caused trouble and was a pain so I got shut and got the fabia nearly had it a year and love it.... I did buy another fiesta tho. Buy I'm now in a predicament as my insurance as come down enough now to buy a saphy cosworth 4x4 which is my all time dream car..... What to dooo hmmmmmm :/

Nice ride height there doesnt look 'broken'! I'm going to wind my fronts up a tad to match.

Thanks very much mate :) I wish it could go a little lower on the front but it's all the way down!

Nice car mate what paint did you use for do your headlights mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks :) the chrome bits were sanded, coat of plastic primer or 2. 2 coats of gloss black paint and a clear coat for extra shine :)

• Like 1

Nice mota mate!! I did exactly the same had 2 fez and my mk5 zs just caused trouble and was a pain so I got shut and got the fabia nearly had it a year and love it.... I did buy another fiesta tho. Buy I'm now in a predicament as my insurance as come down enough now to buy a saphy cosworth 4x4 which is my all time dream car..... What to dooo hmmmmmm :/

I loved my first one - had cams and everything, such a fun little car. The second one actually had a better spec but I didn't really like it. I think I'm just attracted to red cars! My first fiesta was red and so is the Fabia and I love them both haha!

Go ahead and do it now! There's a lad on ZSOC who's 21 with a 2 door sapphire cossie with 450ish Bhp - it was his dream car!

What suspension is that?

How do you rate the ride?

FK AK coilovers - all the way down on the front - about 15 turns left on the back. I live in north Wales and travel on all sorts of bumpy roads, at times it can be harsh and bumpy but on a smooth flat road I can't complain at all!

It's also quite jolty if you hit one of those dodgy seeams on the motorway at 70

im stuck between them and joms lol!

I went for these for 3 reasons - JOMs were out f stock. These come with shorter drop links. Yellow springs look better on a red car than blue ones :p

looks good mate. very good progress so far. Not entirely convinced on the tinted tail lights. Should have left the red bit as it is and just do the clear section. Would look a lot better I think. Otherwise you've done a cracking job so far. Love what you've done with the fog surrounds and number plate surrounds

looks good mate. very good progress so far. Not entirely convinced on the tinted tail lights. Should have left the red bit as it is and just do the clear section. Would look a lot better I think. Otherwise you've done a cracking job so far. Love what you've done with the fog surrounds and number plate surrounds

Thanks mate - not sure what to do with the tail lights. I think if they were pre-facelift then I could pull them off with the clear bits tinted. I may even do them all red.

I'll get the windows done first then see how it ties in.

Thanks mate :) the surrounds and plate plinth really made a difference!

Thanks mate - not sure what to do with the tail lights. I think if they were pre-facelift then I could pull them off with the clear bits tinted. I may even do them all red.

I'll get the windows done first then see how it ties in.

Thanks mate :) the surrounds and plate plinth really made a difference!

Cool mine are face lift and I've done a light tint on them. Does make a huge difference. Could probably go a little darker as I have a black car

Cool mine are face lift and I've done a light tint on them. Does make a huge difference. Could probably go a little darker as I have a black car

Quite like the look of those in yours, it's probably something I'll have a photoshop done of.

Had a quote of £160 to tiny the rear windows - is that a good price??

Quite like the look of those in yours, it's probably something I'll have a photoshop done of.

Had a quote of £160 to tiny the rear windows - is that a good price??

I would say no. The most I have been quoted is £130 but I got another for £100. That's all back windows as dark as I like.

I would say no. The most I have been quoted is £130 but I got another for £100. That's all back windows as dark as I like.

I thought it was - don't mind paying around the £120 ish mark. One of my rear doors doesn't open :( I've done something to the handle. I'm sure they'll still manage it though!

looking sweet Dan! with the LED bulbs try rotating them 180 degrees; if they dont work one way round they usually do the other way :)

Thanks Matt - I know the LED trick ;) They were goosed - eventually got some new uns through the post and they all work fine :)