Dan's GTB1756 Powered Fabia VRS

DanHam

• 2 weeks later...

Last night I discovered that my Fabia has a magic key! I was able to unlock and lock a Skoda Superb parked next to mine! Very strange.

Heres a video which some what shows it...

http://s735.photobucket.com/albums/ww359/Dan_Ham/?action=view&current=b272aff9.mp4

I found mine did this with a seat Ibiza, lucky it was my mates lol

Nice one mate, car will look spot on when that's on as well, I'm needing coilovers for mine like.

Thanks mate, yes coilovers make a big difference. Make sure you go for the JOMs though. Can't say I'm utterly impressed with the FKs. Thinking of getting a set of JOMs early next year :) Either that or bigger wheels.

I found mine did this with a seat Ibiza, lucky it was my mates lol

It doesn't do it anymore sadly, was going to have some friendly work banter and move / put random things in her car. :p

So this is my other update. Picked these up off Jonno VRs for a great price with the locking wheel buts and they got delivered the next day!

0FAB7296-ABD4-4C56-A3FC-93E9CF143DE3-110-00000000DA0A10A7.jpg

49D11002-B106-40B2-ACAB-0E3C89B3C15C-110-00000000F64D15FA.jpg

9FAEFE20-0B1C-452F-8597-DF3559A2E0EB-110-0000000102AE8DC5.jpg

C0EA59D0-0DC8-49B3-8CB1-D547B8A53073-110-00000001141CDA16.jpg

BEFORE

F60A830A-342C-4FC4-98B3-20D3F769ECA0-110-000000011FF9A362.jpg

AFTER

F971C14A-8F15-4919-9DC8-945F00D5E50F-110-0000000135834DD2.jpg

Untitled-23.jpg

Untitled-22.jpg

None for the front yet. I need a couple of new tyres so I'm going to get some 195s and stick them on the front. I was going to order a set of 10mm ones but with the 195s they might not be enough.

Please excuse the dirty car the weather / roads are crap around here at the moment!

But then again its only the width of the tyre that going to change - not the wheel. Any ideas?

Edited by DanHam

It doesn't do it anymore sadly, was going to have some friendly work banter and move / put random things in her car. :p

Mine neither funnily enough :(

I also have a red vrs mate, I like what hou've done so far :)

5a169e55.jpg

Very nice mate, I'd love a set of Spiders. May consider getting some in the future but the tyres are bloody expensive I used to have a Focus with the same size tyres and I paid like £95 a corner for decent ones fitted! Think I'm going to get my door handles done in red now to match though. Rear bumper needs doing eventually anyway.

I picked them up with a brand new set of toyo proxes on them for £175 plus my standards, i put kumho's on now, £130 for two, the rate i go through them i cba to buy expensive ones. when did they start colour coding them then? Mine were done from factory... It's a 56 reg though on a private plate :) my rear bumper seems to be fading also, and stained with soot :( but a really hard tcut and tar removal it's lookin really good now

Edited by jkevs

Thats a great price. I wish'd I'd have waited to get some different wheels and have them powder coated etc but ohh well. IIRC they started colour coding them on 06. Mines a 55 plate which sucks!!

Yeah, suits me lol I usually go through two a month lol :/ ah rite that's why then lol, iv just put a strut brace, splitter, wind deflectors and full beam hid's on mine then it blew a turbo so haven't had the joy if parading around in it yet lol how you getting on with your mufflerectomy? Iv got a straight through milltek but been thinking of a mufflerectomy :/

• Like 1

Yeah, suits me lol I usually go through two a month lol :/ ah rite that's why then lol, iv just put a strut brace, splitter, wind deflectors and full beam hid's on mine then it blew a turbo so haven't had the joy if parading around in it yet lol how you getting on with your mufflerectomy? Iv got a straight through milltek but been thinking of a mufflerectomy :/

2 tyres a month! What do you do with them lol?

Ahh mine will have a splitter next week then hopefully tinted windows and wind deflectors. I can't think of much more I want to do to it then.

Is your Milltek a de-cat? I'm enjoying the mufflerectomy. It's quite loud when you floor it and only cost me £70 for twin tips! £130 cheaper than a non silenced cat back :)

2 tyres a month! What do you do with them lol?

Ahh mine will have a splitter next week then hopefully tinted windows and wind deflectors. I can't think of much more I want to do to it then.

Is your Milltek a de-cat? I'm enjoying the mufflerectomy. It's quite loud when you floor it and only cost me £70 for twin tips! £130 cheaper than a non silenced cat back :)

Dunno lol, just drive it pretty hard and enjoy my late hard braking :) and take corners at speed lol, yeah they made he'll if a difference :) I got team heko ones, they are brill, and sit in solid! Her it's a de-cat one, but after you saying that I'm quite tempted with a mufflerectomy :) is yours a de-cat? And is it using standard exhaust?

Dunno lol, just drive it pretty hard and enjoy my late hard braking :) and take corners at speed lol, yeah they made he'll if a difference :) I got team heko ones, they are brill, and sit in solid! Her it's a de-cat one, but after you saying that I'm quite tempted with a mufflerectomy :) is yours a de-cat? And is it using standard exhaust?

Haha fair enough mate ;)

How much did you pay for the team heko ones?

Mines a standard system with a mufflerectomy. You could have a mufflerectomy made up in place of your Milltek back box though :)

Haha fair enough mate ;)

How much did you pay for the team heko ones?

Mines a standard system with a mufflerectomy. You could have a mufflerectomy made up in place of your Milltek back box though :)

I could do with calming down on e old tyres really lol,

I think they were about £30 roughly for the 4 piece set, maby a little bit more, they are very good quality though :)

Ah rite, is that with a de cat? Yer I could do, I bet that would be loud as hell using a milltek lol would there be an issue then with back pressure and the turbo spooling up too fast?

• Like 1

I could do with calming down on e old tyres really lol,

I think they were about £30 roughly for the 4 piece set, maby a little bit more, they are very good quality though :)

Ah rite, is that with a de cat? Yer I could do, I bet that would be loud as hell using a milltek lol would there be an issue then with back pressure and the turbo spooling up too fast?

Ahh that's good to hear then, I'll get some in order soon.

Mines still got the cat in there mate. Is yours remapped? I think it only causes issues when you remap then de-cat. Silencer should be fine. As for the back pressure I'm not really sure on that. Could always sell the mufflerectomy on :)

I want a de-cat and he said he'd make me one and do everything else in 2.5inch stainless steel for £150 or £180 with a silencer. But not sure the outlay is worth it for the gain :/

Ahh that's good to hear then, I'll get some in order soon.

Mines still got the cat in there mate. Is yours remapped? I think it only causes issues when you remap then de-cat. Silencer should be fine. As for the back pressure I'm not really sure on that. Could always sell the mufflerectomy on :)

I want a de-cat and he said he'd make me one and do everything else in 2.5inch stainless steel for £150 or £180 with a silencer. But not sure the outlay is worth it for the gain :/

You thinking of getting the 4pc set or the 2pc set?

Yer it is pal, I think I'll leave it as it is lol, I love the pidgin noise with it lol :) ye it's not worth it if its just going to cause damage mate :(

You thinking of getting the 4pc set or the 2pc set?

Yer it is pal, I think I'll leave it as it is lol, I love the pidgin noise with it lol :) ye it's not worth it if its just going to cause damage mate :(

4pc set for sure mate.

Ahh my pidgeon noise isn't very loud, can you hear yours inside the car?

I have emailed shark about it but they never got back to me so I think I'll ring them :)

4pc set for sure mate.

Ahh my pidgeon noise isn't very loud, can you hear yours inside the car?

I have emailed shark about it but they never got back to me so I think I'll ring them :)

Ahhhh gdgd :) it's awesome the effect it creates just by adding them :)

Yer it's pretty loud :) can hear it pretty far away and clearly inside the car.... The pidgeon noise will come louder with a de-cat, and i remember when i was looking into it, that your pidgeon noise won't be quite as loud with a mufflerectomy... But a mate used to have an 05 Astra diesel with a de cat mufflerectomy and it was extremley loud! Lol knocked spots of mine lol but that blew up lol

Ahhhh gdgd :) it's awesome the effect it creates just by adding them :)

Yer it's pretty loud :) can hear it pretty far away and clearly inside the car.... The pidgeon noise will come louder with a de-cat, and i remember when i was looking into it, that your pidgeon noise won't be quite as loud with a mufflerectomy... But a mate used to have an 05 Astra diesel with a de cat mufflerectomy and it was extremley loud! Lol knocked spots of mine lol but that blew up lol

Damn I want one now! Haha. I'm going to ring shark and see what they say. Might just go for a straight through but have a small box put in that I can remove or put back in place :)

Hopefully get some pidgeon noise because it sounds quite cool on a derv. Haha nobody else around here has pidgeon that's why I want it :D

Damn I want one now! Haha. I'm going to ring shark and see what they say. Might just go for a straight through but have a small box put in that I can remove or put back in place :)

Hopefully get some pidgeon noise because it sounds quite cool on a derv. Haha nobody else around here has pidgeon that's why I want it :D

Haha, I heard it on my mates car and loved it, I had bought the exhaust before even having the car :/ lol best buy haha everyone knows me for it by me as no one else really has it and I'm always driving about lol :) that's how people know me when I'm on the grog... Oh your the guy with the pidgeon lol bit strange at times :p

Haha, I heard it on my mates car and loved it, I had bought the exhaust before even having the car :/ lol best buy haha everyone knows me for it by me as no one else really has it and I'm always driving about lol :) that's how people know me when I'm on the grog... Oh your the guy with the pidgeon lol bit strange at times :p

Haha that's the way to do it! I had a focus TDCI before and remove the silencer in that, it was a really loud pidgeon when I was sat still but could never hear it while driving around, I've got sharks number anyhow so ill give them a ring and see what they say :)

Haha that's the way to do it! I had a focus TDCI before and remove the silencer in that, it was a really loud pidgeon when I was sat still but could never hear it while driving around, I've got sharks number anyhow so ill give them a ring and see what they say :)

Let me know how you get on mate :)