The Citigo Picture Thread.

BossFox

I know we've had a few threads with pictures about peoples new cars, but they are spread out and the titles are not easy to spot.

So I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread with just pictures of Citygos.

It may even help people choose what colour they want...

Also means pictures can be posted of Citygos in interesting/scenic locations. :)

Here's my baby after a clean (sadly after these photos a bird decided to crap on the bonnet, typical!) Just wish i could afford the White alloys :D

2012-09-18183811.jpg

2012-09-18183823.jpg

2012-09-18183802.jpg

I must say so far i have only seen two in black, mine and a VW Up!

• Like 2

There's a photo of you, on the Skoda UK Facebook page, collecting the car.

What a handsome chap :)

Why Thank you! :blush:

That's just the start though! they took some really bad ones that I really really can't wait to see ... honest :drunk:

I like the Red or Black best. My last few cars have been Red or Black. The Red with the stripes looks good.Reminds me of the old Mini Coopers stripes,or the latest BMW Minis come to that. Black wheels are all the rage at the moment. All makes of cars have them these days.

My current car is Black,so i would have a Red Citygo when i get one,perhaps with the Black wheels.

In seen a few Up!'s in my local area, two silver and one white, one black (In Gillingham) and i saw a Yellow Citigo at beadles the other week. seems Silver is the most popular colour so far for both Citigo & Up!

Don't confuse the Silver with the Silver Leaf. Easy I know, and hard to show in a picture but there is a huge difference when you see both in the flesh.

Mine's the Silver Leaf and has a sort of pearlescent finish to it.

Mick

Richard, like the new wheels, is that another new No plate? 32FT. Nice

And to everyone else, cars are looking very nice.

Would be tempted with Red and Sunset glass myself.