Citigo Sport from February 2013

RapidRonnie

Unclear whether we'll get it in the UK, but this information from today's Paris Motorshow press day:

The ŠKODA Citigo Sport special model is from February 2013 another variant of the

popular subcompact, one that is styled sportily. It is powered by a petrol 1.0 MPI putting

our either 44 kW or 55 KW. Black Auriga 15-inch wheels and a “Sport” styling kit with a

front spoiler, diffusor and rear spoiler give the car a sporty and dynamic appearance.

Inside, sports seat covers combine with a leather package including leather-covered

three-spoke steering wheel, shift knob and handbrake grip. The Citigo Sport will appear

for the first time on ŠKODA‘s fair stand in Paris.

Unclear whether we'll get it in the UK, but this information from today's Paris Motorshow press day:

The ŠKODA Citigo Sport special model is from February 2013 another variant of the

popular subcompact, one that is styled sportily. It is powered by a petrol 1.0 MPI putting

our either 44 kW or 55 KW. Black Auriga 15-inch wheels and a “Sport” styling kit with a

front spoiler, diffusor and rear spoiler give the car a sporty and dynamic appearance.

Inside, sports seat covers combine with a leather package including leather-covered

three-spoke steering wheel, shift knob and handbrake grip. The Citigo Sport will appear

Sounds nice :)

Sounds like a stock Citygo with an add on bodykit and a wheel upgrade.

A bit like the Fabia Sport was.

Or the Fabia Monte... Should look good. My local dealer has done a homemade one - looks great but very expensive buying all the parts as add ons.

It's a fun looking car if not looking a little fiat inspired. The steering wheel is straight out of the Seat Mii and the seat fabrics I believe I've seen on a Mii or an uP! -the only bit I haven't seen before is the diffuser on the back.

Anyone seen the Seat Mii FR Line?

sounds familiar this model..... too familiar

If they bring a Skoda version out I'm trading ours in.

Which 1 you trading in, the 4wd version :D :D :D :D . Would Skoda take it as the warranty might be slightly invalidated in a couple of areas ?

The Citigo Sport looks good! Is it confirmed as a model line, or is it just a "study" ? I haven't heard anything about it here in Norway..

It is confirmed for production. I'm hoping we get it here in the UK but I doubt Skoda UK even know it exists yet!

Edited by OctaviaT81