Vauxhall mokka

Raf_

The lights don't go with the the rest of the front end, look at the black bit between the indicator and the main light lol<br /><br />Looks like the side or drl are outside and the indicator is inside so you can't see the indicator when the lights are on, one of my pet hates. I always think the indicator should always be on the outside, been quite a few times I've nearly been knocked over by a golf 4 when crossing a side street lol<br /><br />Sent from my Galaxy S2 not a Crapple!<br /><br /><br />

Thats a mess exterior wise, worse that the nissan puke, & thats saying something.

Even the name is complete Bas*ar*isation of a perfectly decent caffinated drink

I liked the original pics, but this 'on the road' version just looks odd.

From sideways on it has a Korean drooping front and back look. A bit like it has run into the back of a truck and been rear-ended by another artic! :rofl:

The lights don't go with the the rest of the front end, look at the black bit between the indicator and the main light lol<br /><br />Looks like the side or drl are outside and the indicator is inside so you can't see the indicator when the lights are on, one of my pet hates. I always think the indicator should always be on the outside, been quite a few times I've nearly been knocked over by a golf 4 when crossing a side street lol<br /><br />Sent from my Galaxy S2 not a Crapple!<br /><br /><br />

Not a great advert for your Samsung when read on a pc, does it read OK on your S2? :think:

One of these has been knocking about my area for the last 3 weeks or so & I've had a good look at it. I assume it's a pre-production model so it may not be the final version but my thoughts are as follows.

It looks better than the picture in the article which seems to be a poor angle/colour choice. The one I have seen is in a fetching blue and the styling is best described as a toned down Juke. My biggest concern is a sporty looking front spoiler which gives almost no ground clearance at the front. This is out of place on a 4wd and in complete contrast to the back where clearance is good. I'm not sure it's a competitor to the Yeti as it looks narrower and more cramped inside. I suspect that its price will be the main determinant of how it sells.

Not a great advert for your Samsung when read on a pc, does it read OK on your S2? :think:

No having tapatalk problems lol

Sent from my Galaxy S2 not a Crapple!

Whatcar? have a review as well and like it even less. Only 2 stars.

http://www.whatcar.c...-updated/263027

Andy

Having seen the review from Whatcar on the Yeti that seems like it was written by someone who knew someone who drove a Strangerover who'd seen one once, I'd not take too much notice of the review. Still looks like an overly constipated long legged ant eater though from the pics. Might be much better looking in the flesh. You never know.

Oddly I prefer the Yeti, I wonder why :giggle:

I sat in a few of these last weekend at the Paris motorshow... hmmm. Decent quality interior for sure but saddled with the Vauxhall/Opel penchant for what looks like THOUSANDS of buttons scattered at will over the centre console! Awful. No flexible seats at the back either... And then the exterior. Ill-proportioned for sure. I still think the Puke is uglier than this but only by about 3% or so. It will sell by the trainload since it has THAT badge and a gazillion dealers from which to buy them... My poor, poor eyes.

Got to agree Johann. Some said our SMs were fugly when they were first released into in the wild but since then some newer cars have the looks only a mother could love.

Edited by Hairball