Amunsden Plus Bluetooth and Microphone install "How to"

Welsh_kai_boy

Hi sorry for sounding daft but why are you fitting a mic? douse the Blackline not have hands free enabled? the dealer told me it was included. :wonder:

Your dealer is wrong.

Awesome guide - I've just informed the wife of the first "mod" that I've got planned as soon the car finally arrives, I'll not describe the look that she's given me!

someone on the 'when does my blackline arrive?' thread said they had a company near Southampton who could enable the BT via the VCDS for a very reasonable 30 quid - if I can find the link I will post it up...

Anyone know any other companies in the south who could do this?

Anyone know whether the VCDS lite software (available for free download) is capable of accessing the BT checkbox?

The Ross-Tech function table says that it can access the 07 function that allows changes in the code modules; is this where you make the changes?

If so I might try it out myself with the right cable...

http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/vag-functions.html

Why not ask fellow briskodians? There are plenty about and most won't want anything more than beer to code it for you

Oh and a week after owning a brand new car I had the front bumper in the living room. Old man kept pulling faces when I took it off!

Why not ask fellow briskodians? There are plenty about and most won't want anything more than beer to code it for you

Oh and a week after owning a brand new car I had the front bumper in the living room. Old man kept pulling faces when I took it off!

If I was spending £xxx pounds with a dealer I'd expect it doing for free

• Like 1

Our dealer system doesn't use check boxes like VCDS. If there isn't a test plan or function written for it we can't do it.

I have full VCDS and skills to fit if anyone local wants it done.

Where abouts are you bud?

More Like they don't know how to do it

Our dealer system doesn't use check boxes like VCDS. If there isn't a test plan or function written for it we can't do it.

I have full VCDS and skills to fit if anyone local wants it done.

Wasn't aimed at you personnaly Tech1e, was meaning more the Sales Department don't know what you can/cannot activate on the car or what the car actually comes with as standard