My Superb Project:-)

andras.orban

Today i have finished drying the car out,and removed the rear door panels,and removed the middle section to replace it from the leather bit i have from the superb i bought the leather interior!I dont like the whole cream doors,so i keep the black,with the leather middle bit!Also i have removed the rear speakers,and i will carry on with all of this in the front as well,to be ready for the new speakers and doors to put in:-) few pictures again about today :-)

post-96153-0-91761700-1366149879_thumb.jpg

post-96153-0-81525900-1366149883_thumb.jpg

post-96153-0-95340300-1366149888_thumb.jpg

post-96153-0-95338900-1366149893_thumb.jpg

post-96153-0-24199900-1366149897_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I've only just found this thread, I don't really look on the Superb section much, there are so many sections to the whole site that you can't possibly keep up with it all. Anyway lots of good work going on here so far.

Seeing as you're only in Winchester you should come along to our monthly meeting at the West Meon pub. Next one Tuesday 4th June from 7ish. It's on the crossroads of the A272 and A32 not far from Winchester at all. Last time (only the second meet) we had Felicia, mk1 and 2 Fabia, mk1 and 2 Octavia and a Citigo but no Superbs so you would be very welcome.

• Like 1

Hi, I've only just found this thread, I don't really look on the Superb section much, there are so many sections to the whole site that you can't possibly keep up with it all. Anyway lots of good work going on here so far.

Seeing as you're only in Winchester you should come along to our monthly meeting at the West Meon pub. Next one Tuesday 4th June from 7ish. It's on the crossroads of the A272 and A32 not far from Winchester at all. Last time (only the second meet) we had Felicia, mk1 and 2 Fabia, mk1 and 2 Octavia and a Citigo but no Superbs so you would be very welcome.

I would love to,and i will see u there!I will pm-u my number,so u can remind me before :-) Thanks

What you guys think about my new door panels??I have cut the middle section out of the original and the leather ones as well,to make one out of the two!I do like the leather with the black door :-) Also i have removed the original speakers,and replace them with 4 BOSE speakers!:-)

post-96153-0-12491300-1368006142_thumb.jpg

post-96153-0-09177200-1368006149_thumb.jpg

post-96153-0-74351600-1368006155_thumb.jpg

post-96153-0-05865300-1368006163_thumb.jpg

post-96153-0-10569400-1368006172_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

The new door panels look very good, this is what id like to do to mine. but personally i would have left the door handle black.

im finding it very hard to find a cream leather interior.

• Like 1

I did :-) All my door handles are black,this is the only one white,cos i have put the white back by mistake,and i had no time to remove it yet :-)

now that looks alot better :thumbup:

loving the door cards look smart as, i want cream leather in mine as i have cream cloth but trying to find it at a reasonable price is almost impossible. loving the look of the whole car, :love:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

hay andras i have finally brought my cream leather interior electric memory heated front seats, heated rear seats all door cards and centre arm rest plus the heated seat switches :rofl: now my question is how did you wire the seats in is it just a live and earth to the electric bit and to the heated switches and then to the seats if so where is the best place to take this etc or do i have to have the proper loom (i hope not  :sweat: ) i managed to get the Lauren and Klement interior out of a 2007 superb (3U4 model) for £350 all in which i didn't think was to bad should be here wednesday then hopefully fitting the weekend depending on the weather. 

hope you can help with my wiring question many thanks

Chris

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Only just seen this build.. Read the whole thing. You have completely transformed the car. Great mods.

Door cars look very nice, new wheels look 100 times better too!! Keep up the good work! I will keep an eye out for updates!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...