Evening Rapid Launch Meet - Thursday 6th December 2012

RockyVRS

UPDATE - PAGE 2

Hi all,

As most of you should of seen, i have had a feeler event thread running for a number of months about an evening meet at Mitchells Cheshire Oaks Skoda in Chester. I have been gathering numbers and putting these figures to the garage about arranging a meet.

Today we have agreed an evening for our diaries for this meet, that date is Thursday 6th December, around 6 - 6:30pm.

So what will this meet entail..........

• The launch of the new Skoda Rapid - demo available with the potential to drive
  • Other models available from the Skoda range to have a look around - again potentially test drive also
  • A complimentary Chinese meal, supplied and paid for by Mitchells Skoda
  • The opportunity to shine your loved motor up and display it in front of other Briskodians
  • plus other arrangements...........

If you can make this date then get your names down. I will update this thread as much as i can and will be feeding back to Skoda the numbers attending. Depending on the amount of interest i may have to limit numbers, so if you want to come get your name down!!

Thanks very much

Paul / RockyVRS

1) RockyVRS

2) jonesy_04

3) mgolder81

4) Evil Miyagi

5) Nicola75

6) skud vrs + mrs

7) Superbalicious + Wife

8) lozparry

9)

10) Sheriff

11) John L

12) stevo1982

13) BOBAD

14) Wardy

15) brocky (maybe)

16) pete8tch

17) Phil-W (maybe)

18) James I

19) Adam_VRS

20) DanHam

21) chrisw880

22) Stu vRS

23) Booble

24) skodanorman

Edited by RockyVRS

Working as well too late in the year now, don't finish till 7 and 100 miles each way, long way to go for a chinese, shame your dealer delayed so long, 4 months! work is six days a week ( 60 hours) through December

List in first post updated :)

Working as well too late in the year now, don't finish till 7 and 100 miles each way, long way to go for a chinese, shame your dealer delayed so long, 4 months! work is six days a week ( 60 hours) through December

blue....... i can only apologise about the delay. Something that started to happen very quickly developed into me talking to Skoda who were busy and couldnt commit to any dates. Richard at Skoda wanted to do a date for the Rapid launch, which i said was all well and good but that would be months away and i would lose interest on the forum. He said he would look at doing a meet closer to the current time but then never responded for a long time to my emails or calls. When he did he said he couldnt commit to any other dates at the moment due to other arrangements, staff away on holiday etc....

Even though this is now in the diary as happening, this evening im also working but i will be looking to book it off. Ive just returned from a night shift to find it will be a bit more difficult than i thought to get it off, as other people are off that night. Therefore as the organiser, i might not be able to attend myself :(

Cheers

Paul

I do not blame you in any way Paul, the dealer yes for mucking you about , me and Andy would come if nearer but a long way to come, and I am working six days over December( chef)

woohooo! i work week on week off and am off that week so am in!! anyone that has seen my car before might not recognise it now as it has been having vital surgery for around 2 months!

Updated the list :)

I know this is still over a month away so im not expecting this thread to go bonkers....... however as we had 30 people claim interest in the Feeler thread, im hoping nearer the time the numbers go up slightly

Cheers

Paul