ALMOST NEW - Michelin 215/60/16 Alpin A4 Winters Tyres and genuine VAG Steel wheels

Yeti_Man

Guys, for sale, due to them not clearing the big brakes that are now fitted. :think:

4 x like new Michelin Alpine A4 XL 215/60/16 winter tyres on genuine VW steel wheels (5 x 112.00 x 57.00) so should be good for Yeti, Octavia 2, Superb 2 as well as many Seats, VW's, Audis etc. (please verify for your application though)

Done less than 600 miles and are in like new condition. The best winter tyre Ive ran by far - particularly in terms of noise, ride quality and handling. These fit over the OE 312mm brake setup.

Please PM if interested, first to pay gets them. :)

Local pickup or Id be willing to take a shortish drive if it helps meeting somewhere around Herts.

Cost me over £740 as I wanted genuine VW steels (as Id previously had the 6.5J non OE mytyres package ones and I wasnt happy with the quality). For sale for £400 so quite a nice saving. :) Bank transfer or cash on collection.

IMG_9538.jpg

IMG_9540.jpg

IMG_9542.jpg

IMG_9545.jpg

IMG_9572.jpg

Bump for these and now reduced to £400 collected. Thats a decent discount on buying the tyres alone PLUS a set of like new genuine VAG 16" steelies - all of which have covered between 500-600 miles max. and have been dry stored on my tyre tree since April (they were new end of February 2012. :)