Delivery dates

Yeti2013

Congratulations on the new Yeti and welcome to the forum.

Delivery would generally be within 2 weeks, give or take a day or two.

However, this can also be extended due to weather conditions both UK and Germany, along with a possible back log from the Christmas period.

Hope that helps, and pop in to the Yeti forum to say hi :hi:

Smudger64 is asking "what Yeti" not when ordered.

AS I SAID MISREAD HIS POST MODEL IS UNDER HIS USER NAME SAME AS YOURS IS

Asked a dealer in Pickering last week what was delivery for 4x4 2.ol SE. He said 6-8 months! Who is kidding who? Anyway found a pre registered one and will take delivery next week - if ever this stinking weather clears.

Wow I wouldn't class that as a delay, I've just ordered a 140 elegance 2.0 TDI 4x4 and I've been told it won't be here till mid march.

I think it sounds really quick I'd be happy with that.

Congrats by the way.. Good choice of car they are amazing

Build dates are only confirmed about 3 weeks before the event, so if you have been told March/April delivery it is not likely your dealer will have anything to tell you, other than possibly a provisional build week - which is meaningless, as it can go backwards and forwards until confirmation.

• 1 month later...

i ordered my yeti se plus 2.0 tdi in sept 2012 was told delivery would be march 2013 spoke to dealer 3 weeks ago he said it was in germany waiting to go on the ship spoke to dealer last week said it was def in uk but then said it wont be here for 1st march as he thought it would be as grimsby docks are full of back logged cars and they havent enough transporters to clear them in time to get everyones out

Asked a dealer in Pickering last week what was delivery for 4x4 2.ol SE. He said 6-8 months! Who is kidding who? Anyway found a pre registered one and will take delivery next week - if ever this stinking weather clears.

i ordered mine in sept 2012 from pickering and still waiting its been built and in uk but back log at grimsby docks is holding it up god knows when i will get it

VW must use a different boat to Skoda then from Embden (German Docks). Our VW Up! ordered 3rd Jan this year, with a 12/13 week estimated delivery. Confirmed build week 8 (w/c 18/2). Low and behold arrived at dealers on 20th Feb. The Up (like the Citygo/Mii) is built in Bratislava so had just as far to travel as the Yeti - strange times!