Where to buy Genuine Superb Floor Mats?

Just been thinking about these since Audrey has none (or shall we say floor mats that does NOT fit, one example is the current driver floor mat actually COVERS the gas pedal!!! :sweat: )

Been looking on eBay and they seem to price around late £30s to early £40s.

Which seems to be the same price as buying from:

www.SkodaParts.com

www.theSkodaShop.co.uk

www.SuperSkoda.com (in Euro)

Has anyone any dealings with the above 3?

And would buying direct from dealers same price?

Thks all.

Also consider the luxury tailored mats from ultimatecarmats.co.uk for about £35 I think. Really nice carpets, and double thickness on driver's side. There is another spec up from that, but I think those are too thick and dense a carpet, at about £45 a set of four.

I'll be looking to swap my original skoda ones out when I pick the car up in the week.

Edited by JakeBlade

It's an Elegance 140 Estate. Good luck with yours, and the mats!

Picking mine up 2moro - woohoo!!!

Very excited!

Its has only the seller's rediculous mats - and dangerous too such that it is too big and cannot go under the gas pedal, but over it!!! :sweat:

• 2 years later...

I got genuine Superb rubber mats and I'm never going back to carpet mats.

With all the rain coming off feet I've come to the the conclusion that carpet mats end up smelling stale and damp and slightly stinking up the car even after they dry up.

With the rubber mats, even though they don't look as good as carpet, the car 'smells' fresh all the time.

With all the rain coming off feet I've come to the the conclusion that carpet mats end up smelling stale and damp and slightly stinking up the car even after they dry up.

With the rubber mats, even though they don't look as good as carpet, the car 'smells' fresh all the time.

I done the same got mine from my local tps before i started working for them aprox £36 front & rears

I have never had the same problem and I visit construction sites in all weathers.

Ive always opted for genuine rubber mats, even had them in my vRS. Especially with kids they are a must. Ive even got a rubber cover for the transmission tunnel in the back from super skoda. It only came this week so i have not fitted it yet.