Si's mk2 vrs is no more. *SOLD*

SNH

That look's squeaky clean, was that normal wash or did you polished it out? When are you going to start your mods? The suede part on my front seats are starting to fade, is your's the same? Any good conditioner you recommend?

Looks like it's been polished up. Same here, I will be buying a set of Bentley's hopefully Jan as I seen a set and made a deal. Rims will come first, then coilovers or springs, then the other mods will come along :)

Plans sound good. I would definitely tint the window. Black on black look so good. Never seen an octavia on grids before I think you should try it. Would have to go low to pull it off. I will keep am eye on this ;)

I'd love to run it low but it'll be pulling a horse box on the odd occasion so can't go to low. It'll be happening definitely, I wanted coloured Rota's but there only available in black or white in the fitment I want :(

• Like 1

Paying the money grids demand to I don't think you would want to pay extra to get the colour you want..... White would look good but they are a b**ch to keep clean.

Looking at other wheel options now, as it'll be used occasionally to tow a horse box I don't think I'll get the desired look with Rota's as I'd need to run low to pull it off.

Got my eye on some 19" carlsson 2 piece splits, I also like the vw Helios 19's so we shall see.

Also deposited an autotech intake and heatsheild ;)

• Like 1

Interesting :) I will be fitting 235's all round on my new wheels, on coilovers. What's next? :)

Just looking at intercoolers. I want a proper front mount not one that hides between the rads. Not paying forge prices so I'll look at doing my own.

Whether that comes next I don't know, depends if any other bargains come up :)

Nice, if you do start to make your own intercooler, would you be able to build one for my VRS?

Me & Clive @ cn tuning are looking into coolers now, I can get the hard pipes made up so I can't see an issue of supplying them as kits once we've got it sorted ;)

How the diesel differs I don't know, we'd have to look into it further

Never knew you work for CN Tuning, I heard a lot of good reviews. I assume the FMIC for tdi and petrol are the same fitment? 

Let me know how you get on with these intercoolers, as I want the FMIC to be seen on my Octy lol :D

Never knew you work for CN Tuning, I heard a lot of good reviews. I assume the FMIC for tdi and petrol are the same fitment? 

Let me know how you get on with these intercoolers, as I want the FMIC to be seen on my Octy lol :D

I don't work for him. Just mates, have been for a while.

Not sure if there the same or not tbh, the vrs mounts between the rads.

• Like 1

Will look great on some carlssons or helios and will look good with the badge recess flushed,how about a shortened plate recess too? :) always fancied having my plate recess shortened but never got round to it :(

19" Carlsson's are top of my list at the min and I've got my eyes on some :)

EA7BA2A3-3E57-4E4E-8DB3-ABD554186D50.jpg

Not really looked into the plate recess as I don't want to get in to deep with this but if it's not too much hassle it may happen as the tailgate will be painted anyway.

Just looking at intercoolers. I want a proper front mount not one that hides between the rads. Not paying forge prices so I'll look at doing my own.

Not sure having the intercooler sandwiched is that much of an issue - I run a THS in the OE position (as do lots of others) and I haven't heard any stories of its effectiveness bring reduced because it's behind the air con condenser.