Si's mk2 vrs is no more. *SOLD*

SNH

They look cool :) and suppose the carlssons would be the best choice to be different but that other black one that was on Helios did look good :) and I only mentioned the boot recess as you've got a friend who welds and your painting the boot anyway :D

• Like 1

Not sure having the intercooler sandwiched is that much of an issue - I run a THS in the OE position (as do lots of others) and I haven't heard any stories of its effectiveness bring reduced because it's behind the air con condenser.

Not saying it affects anything but if I'm paying £600+ I wanna see it. I like to see them on show hence why I'm looking into doing my own and for a fraction of the price :)

• Like 1

Fitted my forge adapter today!

CDCF1967-9C70-415B-BF7D-8352F7ADFA61.jpg

22A7EAF6-DEE3-4C98-9EB1-FC344063902A.jpg

Pig of a job to say the least!

Not sure if my standard dv is kaput or if it's suppose to hiss on full throttle or if the ecu has to adapt or what?....

Plant the throttle and it constantly sounds like it's dumping, bit of a flutter when off the gas. Fine when slowly applying the throttle though. I'll have another look tomorrow when it's light.

It's a spacer that bolts between the standard DV

And what? The turbo?

What does it actually do?

I've been through Rev C/D/G and a GFB DV+ and the best is the latest revision of OE.

The dv+ does it replace the whole valve? The pics I've seen it just looks like the forge adapter I've got?

I like a bit of dv noise (my inner child :) ). I'll try the G before I stump out that much cash tho.

Getting conflicting info regards the D (piston) and the G (diaphragm) types now.

Some say the D can take more boost and some saying it's prone to leak?

It's only ever going to be stage 2 so I'm right in thinking the G is plenty good enough?

• Like 1