Mobile Phone Holder

My local skoda dealer just quoted me £20 each for these ;-( are they worth that?

more interested to know where the OP got £6 price from then!

OP please confirm, maybe buy a few more for your brisky family members :)

Getting mine from my local dealer, best thing I can do is when mine arrives double check its the right one etc and if it is then I have no problem with going and getting as many as people want as long as P&P costs are covered :-)

• Like 2

I too keep my phone in the cup holder section, but it sits quite well by itself. The bottom sit's up against the side closest to the drivers seat, the top of the phone rests up against the opposite side with the screen facing me so it's wedged in nice and snug, enough to stop it moving with some enthusiastic cornering at least.

Am I missing an obvious advantage to this unique phone holder?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRAND-NEW-TETRAX-FIX-IN-BLACK-MAGNETIC-CAR-DASH-HOLDER-IPHONE-IPOD-SMART-PHONES-/151004451893?

This is what I am using, first decide where you want your phone stick the small magnet to the dash, then before you stick the small metal cup to the back of the phone just check that it will not obstruct anything when dangling down, I fitted the cup near the top, centre of my blackberry torch and it sits facing me NP and has never fallen off

It's not the same part number as in the citigo. Citigos is 1ST.857.953.A

But this does not fit the octavia. Only place it fits is in the door bottle holder.

Maybe the above part number has a smaller base to it.

post-15023-0-93671300-1364130126_thumb.jpg

post-15023-0-66758100-1364130151_thumb.jpg

post-15023-0-99249000-1364130168_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Ok, if this turns out to be the correct one etc when I collect it on Tuesday, who would seriously be interested in one of these??

If it fits then can you post up the dimensions of the holder (and the upholder in the car) if they fit and the price is right then I would have a couple of them (for the Superb and the TT)

Hang on a minute... one of the OctyIII features is a passive mobile phone signal booster, so when you have you phone in the cubby hole it gets a lovely fresh signal vastly improving quality and battery life... So why did they have the cup holder addition in the show room rather than pimp this rather cool new feature ?

Ok I will post a pic when on my laptop later on, but to give people an idea though it is as round as the cup holder itself, and then has a small side section which sits in the little bit in the middle between the two cup holders that sort of 'holds' it in place, then my phone sits in the slot quite happily without moving about. Yes it solves a problem that doesn't really exist, but it does keep things neat and tidy.

The price from the earlier was £6 so if anyone wants them then I will have to add some P&P so a bit of brown paper to wrap the box in and some stamps, so guessing £2 on top so how does £8 per holder sound? With it being an Easter weekend, people can say yes or no over the weekend and I can order them next week, how does that sound to people??

• Like 1

Ok I will post a pic when on my laptop later on, but to give people an idea though it is as round as the cup holder itself, and then has a small side section which sits in the little bit in the middle between the two cup holders that sort of 'holds' it in place, then my phone sits in the slot quite happily without moving about. Yes it solves a problem that doesn't really exist, but it does keep things neat and tidy.

The price from the earlier was £6 so if anyone wants them then I will have to add some P&P so a bit of brown paper to wrap the box in and some stamps, so guessing £2 on top so how does £8 per holder sound? With it being an Easter weekend, people can say yes or no over the weekend and I can order them next week, how does that sound to people??

START OF LIST :hi:

vrs777

Edited by vrs777

Yes thats the one, here is the pic I took earlier, I should of taken a couple really! Too cold to go outside to the car now! Besides watching the England match in a minute, will get a couple more tomorrow and post, but you should get the idea from this shot.

I am happy to get as many as is needed, so just add on a list over the weekend and I can order them next week, will put payment details up later on.

IMG_2134_zps318a9c5d.jpg

James. Can you measure the slot when you get a chance please ? I have a nexus 4 witha case on so want to make sure it fits.

Looks great btw!

when I looked at the mk3 in the showroom it had one of these in, unfortunately my xperia z didn't fit in which is a bummer because I like the idea.

my old htc sensation xe with a case, sat perfect in the cupholder on its own where as my new sony just falls over.