FELICIA/FAVORIT APPRECIATION THREAD

On 13/10/2021 at 15:03, HappySkoda said:

Greetings from Geece!! 

Still factory wheels?

The license plate is ''erased'' in the first photos but it's visible on the last one.

You should add a badge on the 5t door. B)

1 hour ago, D.FYLAKTOS said:

Still factory wheels?

The license plate is ''erased'' in the first photos but it's visible on the last one.

You should add a badge on the 5t door. B)

🤪😁😁 What kind of badge? And yes, factory will remain.. 😁

Edited by HappySkoda

5 hours ago, HappySkoda said:

Twice i have install, but every time they stole it

They have stolen my wheel caps, my front grill badge, some aftermarket bumper protectors plus the small square cover on the rear bumper.

A broken window (the right side small triangle) and the right front turn signal , 4 times tires stabbed plus (i purpose) numerous scratches and 3 small dents on the roof don't count. 😜

3 hours ago, D.FYLAKTOS said:

They have stolen my wheel caps, my front grill badge, some aftermarket bumper protectors plus the small square cover on the rear bumper.

A broken window (the right side small triangle) and the right front turn signal , 4 times tires stabbed plus (i purpose) numerous scratches and 3 small dents on the roof don't count. 😜

😮😮😮

13 hours ago, D.FYLAKTOS said:

As you speak about scratches, from the day i bought it, first photo day 5, and the 2nd photo day 12. 

IMG_20211007_170316.jpg

IMG_20211007_170301.jpg

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, HappySkoda said:

As you speak about scratches

Mine are mainly from keys,pocket knives etc, are from people which don't like the Greek flag sticker on the back (you can imagine which are)

As for the scratches on the bumpers are so many because i don't have a parking so for 21 years every time i park it in the road in different places.

The No1 scratch on my Trusty was the first week that i bought it, someone didn't like that another guy had a new car.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Thefeliciahacker said:

WHY DO PEOPLE KEY CARS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

Envy, anger, stupidity, frustration, cowardice. You pick the order.

• Like 1
  • Crying 1

• 6 months later...
On 22/09/2013 at 23:19, Yoss said:
  A couple of recent pics from the day we moved house. I was going to start a new Felicia lowering thread as the question gets asked on here on a fairly regular basis. You all know the usual answer, Focus fronts, Golf rears etc...   I've found an easier way to do it. Move house.                         

To get your car looking like this...

2013 08 17 09.55.44

All you have to do is this!

2013 08 17 09.55.52

Or this... 😁😁received_362668470957680.thumb.jpeg.c7d92bca48229cb6101af3fbca42a5f7.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1