wrc body kit project

leenel88

I had a set of JOMS once before, they were fine to start with but rather firm on the ride, not very comfortable, have heard they dont last as long as other brands would, JOMS are good for the budget but purely for looks and not comfort lol

I love those wheels in the standard colour, but in black I don't think you can appreciate how nice they are :/

Also, I think they look way too big on the last pic.

Each to their own and good luck!

Yeh I know I'm going to get them sand blasted I think in the near future then spray them again and yes they do look huge on a standard fabia but with the kit on they should look right. Not got them on now only fitted them so you guys could see how they look and they only rub on full lock against the body where the footwells are but with spacers they will be fine

Yeh I know I'm going to get them sand blasted I think in the near future then spray them again and yes they do look huge on a standard fabia but with the kit on they should look right. Not got them on now only fitted them so you guys could see how they look and they only rub on full lock against the body where the footwells are but with spacers they will be fine

Sounds like a plan, how do they sit with the WRC arced offered up beside them?

I suppose the arch liners etc will be jettisoned to fit those big boys.

They look good with the arch offered up will have to re-shape the inner arches but would of had to do that anyway. Got a price for paint yesterday and it's not going to cost much more for a full re-spray than just painting the kit silver so I'm thinking of going white with it.

• Like 1

I think plan looks cool so would stick with that for while but with white it always gives you lots of graphic ideas that you could go with

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...