very upset,angry, please dont open if you dont like blood , need to share this with someone before i explode

stig1

post-26795-0-92716200-1366722311_thumb.jpgpost-26795-0-06181900-1366592759_thumb.jpgpost-26795-0-02634000-1366722206_thumb.jpgpost-26795-0-52758200-1366722289_thumb.jpgpost-26795-0-95487600-1366722269_thumb.jpgsorry for posting this but need to get it out my system , i have 3 dogs a old mongrel 15 yrs, a 9 yr old german shep and a 3 year old belgian shep bitch , well at 945 ish tonight me and the mrs had just been in the bath getting ready for bed as i have to be up at 430 for my job when we had a knock on the front door , it was our next but one neigbour , she said it sounds like theres dogs fighting in your garden well my mrs had just let the 3yr old out for a last min wee before bed , so we ran out the back door to find 2 staffs around the neck of my dog and its a blood bath , so we where trying to split them up and ring 999 at the same time and the people whos dogs they was came to the front of my house and beause i wouldnt let him in to my garden he jumped on the roof of my car and over my garage roof then chucked his one dog over the fence they had broken nd had the cheek to run through my house and as usual the police didnt seem to bothered that that the dogs had also bitten my mrs while we where trying to stop them , so i rushed the dog to the vets int the back of the vrs , right mess , and she has got to have emergency operation ,the vet said one more mm deeper she would be dead , its already cost me 550 pounds so far tonight that i havent got spare dont know what to do ,sorry for this

Truly shocking and sickening pictures. What a distressing situation for you all to be in. You have my urmost sympathy. I would press for the police to take action since a number of offences would appear to have taken place. Do you have home insurance with free legal advice to help?

I'm shocked. Don't know what to say. My doggy was hit by a car many years ago and lost a leg. I set up a just giving page and my friends and family help to raise the vet bill as well as complete strangers.

Bloody junkie dogs I hate staffies with a passion. Owned and bred for all the wrong reasons.

Such a shame :( i thought if it was reported they attacked a human they got put down no?

I really hate the council estate specials...they should be regulated or have atleast some kind of control measure to the kind of people that can own them

I'm sick that is awful !! Hope dog gets better ASAP dude

Do you know where these people live ? Local ?

There is only one way to deal with these people and that's not the police !!! Its the way the dogs are trained by the owners !!!

A well trained dog would not so this no matter what breed !!!

Going to send this viral if that's okay ?

Thats shocking,hope your poor dog gets better soon,the police should do something about this.......next time it could be a poor child. Idiots like that should be held responsible for their dogs. On a different note,the idiot that jumped on your car roof,did he cause any damage? the police should charge him with that at the very least.

That is awful. Really sorry to hear about your ordeal. I hope the dog gets better soon. :( At least it was stopped before your dog was killed.

I like staffies, they are actually lovely dogs. The problem is the owners who create these monsters through mistreating their dogs. I don't know how people can sleep at night.

• Like 1

Shocking. Don't let plod off the hook. Local press will be interested and that might get them motivated.

• Like 4

Thats absolutley appalling, my heart goes out to you and the family. Sounds like some right unsavoury characters!! I would push it with the police and as said above go to the local papers. As you can tell by my avatar i am a staffie lover and have been around them since a child, its "deed not breed" Gregie!!!

I hope your wee man has a speedy recovery and suffers no long term effects.

kit

• Like 1

thank you all , bit of a update my dog is still in a bad way she has had to have 40 stitches and has got bad damage to the other side of her face and ear where both the staffs had got hold of her , the police cant come and see us till tomorrow night surpize no good enough , the vets bill is nearing a 1000 and a massive hole in the garden fence i dont know how im going to sort all this think im still in shock my mrs aint to bad just a few small bites and scratches and a badley bruised wrist

You could try posting (or getting a relative to) posting pics and the story to your local police forces facebook page...usaly that kind of thing once it goes viral gets a quick responce from them

Cant belive its taking them so long

• Like 2

Shocking. Don't let plod off the hook. Local press will be interested and that might get them motivated.

This was my first thought after reading about your poor dog and the fact that the police were not interested even though your wife was bitten too, shocking!

I would definitely go to the press, the chavs can't get away with this and neither should the police, what a lousy attitude they had.

• Like 1

Mikes advice is spot on.

Obviously your priority will be the welfare of your injured dog. Then phone up and tell them that you wish to formally report personal injury, damage and two dogs dangerously out of control. Also tell them that the incident has attracted considerable local interest. Also remind them that they have a duty to protect life, property a preserve evidence. I would be very surprised if that didn't shake them into action. Should that fail tell them you wish to make a formal complaint around neglect of duty. This should get you contact with a duty officer who hopefully will sort this for you.

There is no excuse they should be investigating this for you - good luck and let us know how you and your dogs get on.

• Like 1

This is horrific. There's a nasty staffie by the park where my cousin used to take his dog for a walk and he'd often take his little girl with him. Won't now just in case. You need to keep pushing the police and get the press involved too. If it goes viral then all the better,