Facelift Maxidot Fitted today

The S one is not the Vrs version as Andy couldn't get the Vrs version from skodateile

I still managed to get the staging activated so it is only the foils that are different

my Maxidot Vrs CR170 2012 is a 1Z0 920 943T and the demo car I had a test drive in had 1Z0 920 903T

so it is only the 0 that becomes a 4

There are several versions that could be fitted

The S one is not the Vrs version as Andy couldn't get the Vrs version from skodateile

I still managed to get the staging activated so it is only the foils that are different

my Maxidot Vrs CR170 2012 is a 1Z0 920 943T and the demo car I had a test drive in had 1Z0 920 903T

Does the letter signify Petrol vRS etc as mine is Petrol and a 1Z0 920 903 R (non-Maxidot)

Skodateile can no longer get the VRS TDI maxidot cluster in mph, I had the last mph TDI maxidot cluster he had in stock, don't know If they can get any more. It's worth dropping them an email they are very helpful.

• 1 month later...

Emailed skodateile and they can still get clusters

Nothing to do with me, but might be of use to someone. 2.0Tsi Maxidot

http://breakers.asm-autos.co.uk/breaking-vehicles/vehicle-details/skoda/octavia/petrol/manual/13171

I had an email exchange with Ales 3 weeks ago and they couldn't get a vRS cluster for my 2011 TSi.

I would like to get Maxidot fitted to my 2012 Octavia VRS CR. How much are they from skodateile if or when they get them in stock and how much to have them fitted and coded to my vehicle ???

Sadly I have just received this email back from Ales :-

Hello

unfortunately
It's not true

Now I can not deliver e Clusters Maxidot 2011 UK RHD Petrol VRS Octavia

best regards

Ales Prochazka

So I will need to keep searching for a second-hand one.

Strange here is my reply from him

Hello

I do not have these in stock

I can get in price.

Vrs Petrol & Vrs diesel - 260,- Euro

and normal petrol & diesel - 245,- Euro
+ shipping

best regard
Ales Prochazka

It doesn't have to be an exact match for your 2011 car
late 2010 or 2012 cluster will be ok

• 6 months later...

Thanks for the guide,just resoldered the WHITE leds that had been fitted by previous owner,one had a bad joint, was a bit worried about pulling of the dial needles ,had to remove again because i was to gentle pushing the fuel needle on and it was rubbing on the  bezel,any way all done 

previous owner had replaced all internal LED's for white ones even the electric window switches! hard work but dose look good

• 2 years later...

Hello all

My instrument cluster's display seems to be on the fritz:

vAllLPJ.jpg

half of the display has conked out  :dull:

I am looking at getting it replaced with a facelift maxidot. I was looking at used clusters on eBay and can't help but wonder if the clusters for automatic and manual cars are different? Mine is an automatic.

Cheers

• 2 years later...