Strange rattling noise from front end...?

Had this rattling noise coming from the front end for a couple of weeks. Sounds like it is coming from somewhere in the middle of the engine section. Not in the engine bay itself (I don't think), but somewhere underneath.

Took it to mates garage and he thought it might be the 2x D-bushes on the FARB that were perished and needed replacing. Replaced them today and still the same noise.

I'm pretty sure its nothing serious, as the car is driving well. Possible something that has come loose and needs re-fixing/replacing. However the rattling noise is bloody awful :|

Recent work I have had done FYI - New clutch, new sports suspension, new alternator.

Not much detail here I know, but if I can get some ideas, I will jot them down and take them to the garage to get checked out...

Feel free to ask any questions for more detail.

cat?

does it stop / get better if you press the clutch whilst traveling?

does it alter on smooth / rough roads ?

Yeah, the mechanic did mention the Cat come to think of it...bloody hope not.

You only hear the rattling on rough/bumpy surfaces.

Not really equated it to the clutch tbh...