Irish July 21st 2013 Meet

D@z

OK, since the Cruise for Cancer collided with our June Meet, we are now holding it in July

Date:Sun 21st july
Time: 13.00

Please register interest below, dont even bother if you arent going to show!

1. Darren - VRS Octavia

• Like 1

yes we could do that Richie, I hadnt quite got round to that yet, was seeing how it went with Briskoda users only first (not well). Ive just sent the admin of both sites a msg to see if they mind if we advertise a meet on their sites, dont want them thinking we are trying to steal users or anything.

That's a shame.

But people will always have excuses, truth is, very few people just wont put the effort in so you can organise all you want, but unless people can be bothered to actually show up, then you will be forever disappointed.

Nice meeting you you guys who actually turned up at previous meets

• Like 1

agreed, we would be better off just going to one of the other sites in the N.Ireland and joining their VAG meets.  Ive seem a fair few modded Skodas about, so thought their would have been more interest, thats why I was trying to get something going.  But as we can see, its a no go.

• Like 1

Hi guys, didnt put myself up going cause I wasnt sure I would make it and link said dont bother putting up if ya cant! Wud hav liked to hav went to last meet but because it was at 9am cudnt risk driving because I was out on a work the nite before so da police wudnt have been to happy if i got pulled over.

Fubar, your just going to have to tame your jet set lifestyle!

My 'diesel skoda' lifestyle sure is a pain at moment! If there had of been a meet 2 weekends ago I was over on the bike :D I think you should all come go to the International (as im calling it) mega meet. Costs a right bit on the ferries at this time of year, perhaps a few all going in one motor, splitting the cost down?