Essex and Suffolk Summer Meet

skoda-stu

Don't forget it's th mega meet a week on Sunday at Gaydon.

If you are doing something August/September I'll pop by, but unfortunately my weekends get quite full. :(

Nice to see some interest again guys as everyone is saying " if im free" what days work better for people and what weekends if you have any prefferences please say cheers . . . .

Nice to see some interest again guys as everyone is saying " if im free" what days work better for people and what weekends if you have any prefferences please say cheers . . . .

:happy: No offence, and in the nicest possible way ect....you'll get no where like that as you will never please everyone. Best thing to do is just set a date and stick to it. Whoever can make it will go, and whoever can't may well get to the next one.

• Like 3

:happy: No offence, and in the nicest possible way ect....you'll get no where like that as you will never please everyone. Best thing to do is just set a date and stick to it. Whoever can make it will go, and whoever can't may well get to the next one.

+2.
  • Like 1

The last meet was at the Rushbrooks Arms Sicklesmere, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP30 0BU. This is a nice location with good food does anyone else have any better locations then we can start suggesting days and dates . . .

Sounds ideal.

Just need to work on a date.

I'd advise missing the weekend of the August bank holiday.

What about lunchtime Saturday on the 31st August?

The Saturday after that is the Kent meet and the one after that is Briskoda @ Castle Combe. (which is well worth it!)

Sounds ideal.

Just need to work on a date.

I'd advise missing the weekend of the August bank holiday.

What about lunchtime Saturday on the 31st August?

The Saturday after that is the Kent meet and the one after that is Briskoda @ Castle Combe. (which is well worth it!)

This looks like a good idea to me we would'nt want to get in the way of the other meets/ shows going on.

Essex/Suffolk Summer Meet

Location:  Rushbrooks Arms Sicklesmere, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP30 0BU

Date: Saturday August 31st

Time: Lunch Time (11.30 ish)

Possibly, just thought it may be easier to spot. :)

But you can go back and "full edit" the first post to include the details in this thread title if you want to.

Looks like thats my weekend off, just need to check nearer the time if im on call.

So put me down for a yes I will be there