GTB2260VK with vacuum conversion and flange fully rebuild and balaced for 1.9/2.0TDI

XMANTURBOS

Hi mate are you able to get hold of the 2566 if so how much are we looking at? Ready to fit?

just to answer your question I've spoken to my supplier and for now they don't do 2566 I'm afraid

Much cheaper than the cost of the 2260? Or the other turbo suppliers?

Its for a leon fr tdi pd 150

Garrett gt1749vb

The turbo on the car could be used as a trade for your supplier as its in a1 condition just not enough puff in it, running 198bhp but would like a simple bolt on 220bhp

than the GTB2260vk, I will phone them tomorrow and ask about the price and availability and if they would be interested in the old one

Is it ARL engine ? have you got AL injectors in it?

Guest BigJase88

than the GTB2260vk, I will phone them tomorrow and ask about the price and availability and if they would be interested in the old one

Is it ARL engine ? have you got AL injectors in it?

Yes its an ARL engine running standard injectors

The turbo thats on it rr'd at 198bhp and is healthy i just want a bit more!

Yeah lemme know :)

Wouldnt mind a cheap upgrade

just to answer your question I've spoken to my supplier and for now they don't do 2566 I'm afraid

Ok mate no worries thanks anyway,

does anybody know if the passat manifold is usable for fitting the 2260 to fabia vrs asz as the darkside manifold is abit pricy at £750 haha

Ok mate no worries thanks anyway,

does anybody know if the passat manifold is usable for fitting the 2260 to fabia vrs asz as the darkside manifold is abit pricy at £750 haha

no it won't fit I'm afraid I've already spoken to my supplier about this and they will be trying to come up with a GTB2260vk welded directly onto the manifold to fit Fabia but this will take some time, I will keep you posted.

• 2 weeks later...

ok just got two 1749 turbos one fits ALH/AHF and the other one AFN/AVG engines P&P both are with 1749vc internals so with right set up you should easily be getting 210-215hp with no need for tempering with manifolds, oil feeds etc. £370 + 4% paypal fee each (that includes 5 working days courier delivery from abroad as I'm still on holidays). 6 months unlimited mileage warranty.

ALH one:

IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

AFN/AVG one:

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

could you PM me the supplier/builder of these.. I am unbelievably close to buying a Turbo Dynamics MDX376 and am thinking about as it is so much cheaper and from what I gather will be able to produce higher power, but I like buying products being assured of their faultless quality and clean reputation.

• Like 1

Mine will be made by dirty torque developments who have done all the work to my car including a custom fmic ;)

+1 on this dean done my stage2 hybrid turbo and remaps and has done another of my mates pd130's which is currently a 276bhp monster lol but it's not dtd anymore Joel it's just dirty torque.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

ok I'm back from holidays and both above hybrids (ALH and AFN) are available for collection or dispatch in the UK. I'm still working on getting GTB2260VK with appropriate manifold to fit Fabia/Ibiza and similar cars with very limited space in the engine bay

• 2 weeks later...

When will you next have a gtb2260vk in mate

I hope to have at least two in two weeks time, the company is still working on one fitting Fabia/Ibiza bolt on and it does take time but they are really close and I think that this will be very good news for many members here will post it here as soon as I get anything in stock

I hope to have at least two in two weeks time, the company is still working on one fitting Fabia/Ibiza bolt on and it does take time but they are really close and I think that this will be very good news for many members here will post it here as soon as I get anything in stock

Very interesting!

Let me know when one comes in mate gtb2260vk as I have a tublur manifold for one to fit me car :)

ok I will do but so far I've got like 7 people interested and only two GTB which are going to be modified for Fabia so they will come with a manifold already anyway whatever I will get I will post pics in this thread