GTB2260VK with vacuum conversion and flange fully rebuild and balaced for 1.9/2.0TDI

XMANTURBOS

what sort of power do you get with a 2260 ? and would you be able to supply manifold as well so basically all i have to do is fit it ?

cheers

well it depends on your engine condition, supporting mods and tuner skills.... stock PD130 injectors are good for around 230-250bhp It's not direct fit you will need to readjust downpipe, weld dp flange, fit new boost pipes, oil feed, oil drian, adjust VNT etc...

sorry to be a pain but could anyone on here list all stuff i would need maybe a rough price and were to get stuff

cheers

well here is a list of what I can supply:

dp flange £20

braided oil feed £40

DIY oil return extension £15

EGR delete (if you want one) £50

Gaskets, oil ad oil filter you can source from dealers, silicon boost pipes and clamps are available from Darkside or there are plenty on ebay

WOW! Impressive, especially for what is potentially around £800 worth of bits including mapping!

Just wondering, alot of cars on DD have PU filled gear linkage ends. Anyone any idea what they have done, and what bits have been filled and the potential benefit?

Edited by amk2vr6

ok since there is so many people interested in the turbos which aren't back until September maybe there will be someone interested in the brake caliper carriers for 312mm upgrades (from 288mm ATE 54 brakes) ? £70 + delivery for the pair:

IMG_7419.jpg

sand blasted and powder coated in red (there will be some paint chips here an there due to shipping and handling )

Just wondering, will these work with standard OCTY II VRS Calipers and 312mm discs?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just received my gtb2260vk from xman, quick, easy and well packaged. He's been nothing but help for the last month helping me make my choice and giving me options and advice, highly recommend

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi xman750, so I've got a blt fabia! I'm after 2260 turbo! But what else do I need to do and what else do I need to buy along with the turbo to bolt it on the car

Many thanks nick

2.75-3" downpipe

boost pipes

exhaust manifold gaskets

new oil, oil filter etc...

stronger clutch would be recommended as well as 312mm front brakes

What I can supply is:

GTB2260vk turbo welded onto stock 1.9TDI manifold £650

dp flange £20

dp gasket £5

braided oil feed £40

DIY oil return extension kit £15