GTB2260VK with vacuum conversion and flange fully rebuild and balaced for 1.9/2.0TDI

XMANTURBOS

• 2 weeks later...

So except down pipe, boost pipes, clutch, brakes, egr delete which I have. Do I or will I need anything else to fit a 2260 to a blt fabia vrs? Still very interested just trying to source other bits at same time

Many thanks nick

correct flange for the downpipe (assuming it's attached to stock turbo at the moment) to fit GTB (can be supplied with the turbo)

decat (if not done already)

oil return extension (can be supplied with the turbo)

oil feed (can be supplied with the turbo)

4bar MAP (can be supplied with the turbo)

uprated exhaust is recommended - 2.0TFSI silencer does the job just fine (not sure how will it fit onto Fabia though)

+ the usual gaskets, oil, oil filter etc...

cheers

Yeah I'd need everything you can supply except egr delete, I've already got the exhaust on the car, just need a 3" down pipe but I'll get a custome one done when the turbo is on.

So how much is all that going to set me back, the bits you can supply. Including everything p+p etc

Yeah I'd need everything you can supply except egr delete, I've already got the exhaust on the car, just need a 3" down pipe but I'll get a custome one done when the turbo is on.

So how much is all that going to set me back, the bits you can supply. Including everything p+p etc

GTB2260vk with manifold £650

set of new gaskets (including uprated exhaust manifold gasket)and copper nuts £30

braided oil feed £40

DIY oil return extension £15

4bar MAP £40

dp flange £20

dp gasket £5

next day delivery £15

paypal fee 3.9% of the total amount

• 2 weeks later...

Hi xman how much for the gtb 1756 collected, think I may have one off you as I am up in Glasgow at the min and thinking about upgrading the hybrid I got off you

please PM me with more details what engine is it for, do you need it with or without manifold, do you need the extra bits like oil feed, oil return, dp flange?

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

and here we have new arrival GTB2260vk hybrid turbo, modified for very quick spool and reliability with 300bhp power goal in mind, comes with uprated bearings, custom design billet wheel and VNT mechanism improvements, uprated hot side oil seal piston ring to reduce oil contamination by the exhaust gasses. VNT is already set on this one and it should stand 2.4-2.5bar of boost no problem (but it's only guaranteed up to 300bhp)  £800 delivered

IMG_5213.jpgIMG_5205.jpgIMG_5193.jpg

What's the spec of the wheel? :)

the spec is trade secret mate my supplier is annoyed when I'm asking this question he says fit it map it and you won't be asking again ;) this wheel has been designed particularly for this specific hybrid for one of my customers who wanted quick spool and said he won't go over 300bhp,  so I've ordered two one for him and one to put on the market

They can build GTB22 for up to 350bhp 2.7bar of boost or over 400bhp on 3.0TDI...

Gotta love the secrets.  I am pushing my GTB2566vk hybrid to about 350bhp max hopefully soon (2.8 bar should be OK).  I was just curious if the wheel was a billet 2566.  Looks sort of similar, but sort of not.

• 2 weeks later...

another state of art high spec hybrid turbo arrived today: GTB1756vk with billet compressor wheel designed for 260-270bhp, £750 delivered within the UK.

IMG_5259.jpgIMG_5262.jpgIMG_5265.jpg

It's not only more efficient but also more resistant to boost, and it's been fitted with uprated bearings and uprated piston ring seals to reduce oil contamination by the exhaust gasses. Comes with 12 months warranty against manufacturing defects.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Hi xman, been reading through this whole thread and to be honest im really interested in upgrading, i drive a Seat Ibiza Cupra Tdi, BPX engine code.. Completely standard apart from Forge boost hose and an open cone filter, Egr delete is yet to happen. But i want to aim for around 250-260bhp.. Im interested in a GTB2260vk setup.. Would there be any clearance issues on the bulkhead with this? going to upgrage downpipe aswel. What would i need from yourself in terms of fitting?

Many thanks

Hi xman, been reading through this whole thread and to be honest im really interested in upgrading, i drive a Seat Ibiza Cupra Tdi, BPX engine code.. Completely standard apart from Forge boost hose and an open cone filter, Egr delete is yet to happen. But i want to aim for around 250-260bhp.. Im interested in a GTB2260vk setup.. Would there be any clearance issues on the bulkhead with this? going to upgrage downpipe aswel. What would i need from yourself in terms of fitting?

Many thanks

Hi,

for 250-260bhp you will need to fit larger nozzles to your stock injectors, as they are only good for ~240-250bhp max if you are very lucky...

As for the clearances it will be tight but with will fit ok obviously you must be prepared to do some adjustments as required reorganise the boost pipes, adjust the vacuum actuator position if needed, weld the dp flange etc...

I can supply you with:

GTB2260vk with manifold £650

set of new gaskets (including uprated exhaust manifold gasket), exhaust manifold studs and nuts £30

braided oil feed £40

DIY oil return extension £15

4bar MAP £40 (free on current xmas promotion)

dp flange £20

EGR delete kit £50

next day delivery £15

paypal fee 3.9% of the total amount

I will also have uprated clutch kits available soon but I'm waiting for dyno test results on one to be sure how much torque can they safely take.

Uprated brakes 312mm fronts at least would be a good idea (I should be able to supply calipers and carriers for that) unless you have 312 ones already?

You will definitely need uprated downpipe, decat and preferably uprated exhaust too.

cheers

Cheers for the reply, i already have 312mm AP Racing 4 pots as standard.

I will probably upgrade the clutch after i have sorted out this big turbo conversion, as for nozzles, With all the gear and Firad 120% nozzles what kind of output will i be looking at?

im still new to the forum at the moment so cant pm you but if you could pm me your number or email adress we could speak further, thanks