Damo's Citigo Sport

Damo

Had some spare time and vinyl wrap, so thought I'd try and see if I could jazz up the interior a bit, so wrapped the stereo fascia.

Really pleased with it, and im going to do the window switches next :)

20130923_064725_zps249402eb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Love the Megs QD myself too. I prefer it to the Chemical Guys stuff which I've always used, but the CG seems very smeary if not wiped up quickly, unlike the Megs.

Also - think the wrap looks great mate - cheers for pointing me to the post.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The Sport is pretty smart. However what is sporty about the sport?

Thanks

Maybe a question for the general Citigo section rather than someone's thread about their own car?

• Like 1

The Sport is pretty smart. However what is sporty about the sport?

Thanks

Looks mainly - its's basically a trim level.

Splitter, spoiler and diffuser all unique to the model. Red-stitched leather wheel, gaiters etc, unique seat trim. Black 15" alloys as standard. Oooh and the go-faster stripes.

15mm Lowered suspension but this is the same "lowering" as the greentec model.

Under the bonnet - no change, and only the 60ps engine.

• Like 1

Just remove your old ones and press them on (Brute force and a touch of washing up liquid helps them to slip on)

Try Charlies excellent guide here > http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/284349-fitting-oem-vag-stainless-pedals-to-the-citigo-guide/

Just remember to order the accelerator pedal off a LHD, as the shape suits the Citigo better than the RHD version

Cheers

Thanks Damo, being metal I wasn't sure how they stretched on like rubber ones ;) If I end up with a Sport I will get some as they look good, must resist my usual style of buying before I have a car!!

Thanks Damo, being metal I wasn't sure how they stretched on like rubber ones ;) If I end up with a Sport I will get some as they look good, must resist my usual style of buying before I have a car!!

They do finish off the interior a treat! They slip on just fine, but I do mention in the guide that a tiny spot of margarine/cooking oil does the trick perfectly of them easing on better.

Damo - can you pin my fitting guide in the guides section? :)

• 1 month later...