My V6 Twindoor!

Leon-y-k

OMG you're crazy, did nobody advise you against this? :p

A very premium Skoda indeed, I'm sure it will be awesome. You can look forward to telling all those Porsche Panamera drivers their car is "parts bin" too :D

Leave him, he'll perhaps tank round in it, burning fuel and complain about the consumption before prematurely selling and returning to the vRS fold!!! :lol:

There again, perhaps he is on special tablets?

Spot on Leon - looking forward to review and pics, I know you won't be disappointed.

Welcome to the Superb section!

Thanks Coops! I'll get some sorted by the end of the weekend :) I don't want this thread to end up being an MPG one though! 

OMG you're crazy, did nobody advise you against this? :p

A very premium Skoda indeed, I'm sure it will be awesome. You can look forward to telling all those Porsche Panamera drivers their car is "parts bin" too :D

Yeah, maybe crazy... Well looks like the only other 3.6 in the group now is the Porsche 3.6 @ 300bhp! 

Think he's on special Tablets

3 Skoda's in less than a year... I think I have a problem... :think: ...I don't think I'll need to get a Yeti!  

• Like 1

You'll soon get sucked in..........Don't worry

Is there a pattern from Super B owners to Yeti's!?

Nice one Leon. That is a class wagon. Enjoy!

Yeah, it looks really smart. I look forward to driving it home tomorrow.

I will need to try out everything, it doesn't have park assist though but I'm sure I can park a car!

Wow you didn't hang about did you Leon......you will find it quite quick....but as for parking it in Cornwall ...no chance  :rofl:

I know I threw the idea out there 2 weeks ago, and a week later I make the decision to take the plunge! 

the funny thing was the insurance was only 25 pence more a month! 

Insurance is funny like that.

I went from 2004 180bhp slightly modded Fabia 1 vRS £800 a year full comp.  

to a 2009 265bhp S3 which is £300 a year full comp.

Mental oriental.

Enjoy it, you only live once. :rock:

Than get annoyed over the fuel consumption and get sensible and buy a Yeti?  :rofl:

I see a theme with this Yeti diversion, I haven't even picked the Superb up yet! 

Sounds interesting. Not a car I could ever bring myself to buy, but I'm sure it will feel very special.

No, I didn't see this coming myself. I think it sounds pretty good from the youtube videos I've been watching.

Insurance is funny like that.

I went from 2004 180bhp slightly modded Fabia 1 vRS £800 a year full comp.  

to a 2009 265bhp S3 which is £300 a year full comp.

Mental oriental.

Wow, that dropped quite a chunk that's a holiday. 

Keen to read future reports and hope to make the same move in a years time if favourable.

I've always been looking on auto trader to see what prices they sell at, I think they're quite rare to find at a decent price to make it justifiable. One of the ways I made it sound "ok" was that the mot and tax was due, and my warranty was about to end so it made sense to change my car?! hmm   :rofl: