H&R Lowering Springs and/or Anti Roll Bar Group Buy - AKS Tuning

Sparkly

Alex from AKSTuning has given us the go ahead to organise a H&R Springs and Anti roll bar group buy.

*******This is a repeat of a succesful Group Buy ran end of last year, prices are only pennies difference and Alex has kindly offered half price shipping making this even better value.

Minimum number of only 5 required to make the discounts eligible (now reached please just order). The group buy will run until End Of September and will be runing on a few different forums.

The group buy can potentially also include H&R spacers and H&R coilovers, you just need to contact Alex@AKS tuning and he will give you a group buy price for them.

Postage to UK postcodes is £5 (HALF PRICE)

Also if your car is not included in the prices below, again, contact Alex@AKS tuning and he will give you a group price for them if eligible.

H&R Anti roll bar kits (Front and rear) 15% Discount

Example

Full Roll Bar Kit -Fabia vRS - Polo GTI - Seat Ibiza (Size:F-20 R-25) [Part

#:33325-2] Retail: £355.80 >>> Group buy price £310.00

H&R Anti roll bar (Rear bar only) 15% Discount

Example

Rear Bar - -Fabia vRS - Polo GTI - Seat Ibiza (Size:R-25) [Part #:33325 HA2]

Retail: £177.90 >>> Group buy price £155.00

H&R Lower springs 25% Discount

Example

Lowering Springs - Mk 2 Fabia vRS - 2010 onwards (Drop:40mm) [Part

#:29073-5] retail: £148.20 >>> Group buy price £111.15

Contact Details for AKS tuning:

Alex kerr

http://www.akstuning.co.uk/

Tel: 01234 822324

Mob: 07866 809527

****CURRENTLY JUST SHOWING FABIA VRS MK2 PARTS as Examples GROUP BUY PRICES FOR OTHER VAG MODELS AVAILABLE .

Now have springs and RARB on my car and the handling has been transformed.

• Like 1

I'm interested in a set of lowering springs for a fabia vrs mk1 / polo 9n tdi / Ibiza 6l tdi 30 ish mm drop

Thanks

Dan

No problem Dan, I'm waiting on some additional prices from Alex at AKS so will add you to the requests and come back ASAP.

I'm interested in a set of lowering springs for a fabia vrs mk1 / polo 9n tdi / Ibiza 6l tdi 30 ish mm drop

Thanks

Dan

Hi Dan,

The MK I springs have a normal retail of £172.20, the Group Buy price is £129.15.  Please post if you want adding to the list.

Mark

Hi Jonro, prices above are for MK2 Fabia VRS, you will need to give Alex your model MK2 but pricing will be the same as all MK 2 models.

I looked at this for another Briskie member with a Monte, call Alex with vehicle details and he will make sure you get the right variant for your model but price as above.

• Like 1

THE GROUP BUY WOULD APPEAR TO BE ON.

For anyone who has expressed an interest, please call Alex directly at AKS to place your orders and benefit from the GBuy discount.

I will keep the thread up to date as orders are received and try to keep in touch with AKS on expected shipping dates.

I looked at this for another Briskie member with a Monte, call Alex with vehicle details and he will make sure you get the right variant for your model but price as above.

Is that the £111 in your first post?

Jon

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4

Is that the £111 in your first post?

Jon

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4

For the springs, yup, originally £148.20 25% off drops it to £111.15 exc postage

As above, you will need the springs with correct setup for your MK2 so make sure Alex knows which model you have when you call.

Thanks

Mark

Ok, just got my order in with AKS for Springs and ARB, speaking to Alex we have another Briskie member thats taken the same.

Really good news is that AKS don't need to group orders for shipping so it looks like mine will be out this week : )

Hey guys new to the forum.

I'm the other member, rang up and purchased lowering springs and RARB for my fabia vrs 2.

AKS were very helpful on the phone. Hoping they turn up soon, can't wait to loose the huge gap in the arches :)

Hi Boothy1,

Welcome to Briskoda, I agree on AKS, Alex has been great to deal with.

So list of members who have ordered are:

1. Sparkly - MK2 Fabia VRS springs and RARB

2. Boothy1 - MK2 Fabia VRS springs and RARB