Essex/Suffolk Meet - 31st August - Bury St Edmunds.

BossFox

As organised by Skoda Stu.

Essex/Suffolk Summer Meet

Location:  Rushbrooks Arms Sicklesmere, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP30 0BU

Date: Saturday August 31st

Time: Lunch Time (11.30 ish)

Thanks for starting the new thread hopefully get a few more names i was going to see if people wanted to put it back into september but see what happens . . .(p.s. ill have my little boy with me the misses is out for the day)

The week after is the Kent meet, the week after that is Castle Combe.

So you'd need to look at the 21st or 28th if you do want to move it.

Or we just do it, have a more select smaller group (I could bring the GT-R for a quick zip) and maybe it'll grow in future.

Not sure if I can make it (drive) Dislocated left shoulder, finger and fractured bone in hand last night. Will see how I go driving later as I couldnt change gear when moving cars around this morning. 

Wishing you a speedy recovery Bodie!

I also can't make this now. Original plan was to go to this on the Saturday and then to Edition 38 on the Sunday. However my mate has won weekend tickets to Edition and I am driving with him as passenger so looks like were going there Saturday and Sunday now!

My apologies. I shall definitely be at the next one though.

Back down to 4 then which is a shame. . .  are we still going ahead with this let me know guys?

My personal opinion is that if we are already down from 6 to 4 it would probably be better to postpone.

On the day you usually have the odd person not turn up anyway.

Shame, but it happens.

This being the case I'll go the the GTROC meeting at the ACE Cafe instead tomorrow probably, which I forgot was on.

Suggest starting a new thread for a date in October maybe?