MK1 Fabia vRS going back to stock, modified parts sale bonanza! Pics and more parts added!

chrisw_vrs

So the time has come for me to move on to a newer car. Over the past few years of ownership I have made a huge amount of changes and modifications to the Fabia so I now have the task of removing them all as it is being traded in (as a standard car) and hopefully starting the new cars mod fund. So, onwards with the parts . . .

Turbo Technics PD150 Stage 2 Turbo (This is a new one with a bigger compressor wheel then the normal PD150 hybrid they sell). Nice smooth map, less than 2000 miles old £400 + a stock turbo (good condition) - Gone with the car :(

Quaife LSD, not 100% sure I’ll be selling this, but possibly be for sale so if anyone is interested let me know. I need to check if it's possible to refit the stock diff, if not then it might mean swapping boxes. - Keeping this now as it fits the new car ;)

Right hand side vibratechnics engine mount, less a year old & left hand side (gearbox) engine mount, less than 6 months old £80 each or £150 for the pair. - SOLD

IMG_5497_zps9bd3f87d.jpg

Forge FMIC & pipework. Good condition, used for 3-4 years but never had any issues with it, never any heat soak, top quality kit. Fits without any need to chop the crash bar or bumper, will also include a EGR delete. £400 - SOLD

Mocal 19 row oil cooler, full kit with braided lines and sandwich plate & thermostats, less than 6 months old £230

IMG_5435_zps295f3b4b.jpg

IMG_5436_zpsf084126e.jpg

PD160 intake, both bits £60 - SOLD

Jabba sport rear anti roll bar, black, might need new clamps for fitting (couple of quid) £140

IMG_5387_zps7ec0859c.jpg

LCR Brembos, braided hoses, new bleed nipples, near brand new discs & DS2500 pads, in red, could do with a paint £550

IMG_5388_zps80ba30e5.jpg

IMG_5389_zps7e3ba6b4.jpg

256 mm rear brakes, again near new discs & pads, in red £90 - SOLD

Factory Xenons, one clip has been repaired but they bolt in and sit perfect, less than a year old, complete with ballets and bulbs £300 - SOLD

Milltek exhaust, full turbo system with decat, 3 years old £300 - SOLD

KW V2 Coilovers, good condition, no leaks but they are a few years old, might need freeing before fitting £300 - SOLD

IMG_5386_zps7471ccad.jpg

IMG_5392_zpse3b61b47.jpg

A pair of K-sport bucket seats, complete with recaro subframes and side mounts to go straight in a Fabia using the stock runners to retain the adjustment forwards and backwards. I’ll include the 6 point 3” strap K-sport harnesses too. All in pretty much brand new condition, mega light. Not 100% sure if I want to sell these (the frames will go either way but not sure on the seats) but will offer them and see if there is any interest looking at around £900

IMG_5443_zps9f48518d.jpg

IMG_5444_zps3bb07837.jpg

IMG_5445_zps40cf7123.jpg

Polo/Passat flat rear wiper blade £10

Grill surround in yellow, stone chipped but complete £20

IMG_5437_zpsbb1f322b.jpg

IMG_5438_zps7968673a.jpg

Grill surround in white, the rear is cracked, doesn't notice when on the car £10

IMG_5439_zps0906c38c.jpg

IMG_5440_zpsb354eb14.jpg

Outer grill in race blue £45

IMG_5442_zps016e56f6.jpg

Jabbsport single mass flywheel and sachs stage 2 clutch kit, covered approx 50-60k miles. This clutch kit has Never slipped. flywheel is in a good condition but may require a new friction plate. all bolts included for the flywheel and pressure plate. - £250

IMG_5499_zpsed747c12.jpg

IMG_5502_zpse37e54ad.jpg

IMG_5500_zps56c59832.jpg

IMG_5501_zpsccf4c90d.jpg

Towing eye adapter for a strap with a yellow strap (longer one so it stick out far enough to use) £20 - SOLD

Photos will be added as stuff is removed, if you want pictures of something before then just shout and I'll get some put up.

All prices are collected, most items could be posted for additional cost. First come first served, happy to hold items for a short time with a small deposit to deter time wasters. Any questions just ask, me or Matt will get back to you asap.

Edited by chrisw_vrs
  • Like 1

Also what the vibratechnic mounts like day to day?

Just fitted these to my Fabia and honestly, barely noticiable IMHO. Not next to the dogbone affair I have on the Ibiza, that gets birds wet that one!

I have a few spare turbo's, assume your not that interested in a PD150 turbo in exchange, just a standard PD130 unit?

Just fitted these to my Fabia and honestly, barely noticiable IMHO. Not next to the dogbone affair I have on the Ibiza, that gets birds wet that one!

I have a few spare turbo's, assume your not that interested in a PD150 turbo in exchange, just a standard PD130 unit?

Yeah i just need a standard one mate as its being traded in....