R8 LED Headlights by Rudie Mods!

What's people's thoughts on these please, has anyone got or know of anyone with them?

http://www.rudiemods.com/shop.aspx?catmain=2

R8 LED Headlights on the product range down the right side then page 4 of 6 and the 4th set of lights down, I tried a direct link but it won't work!

Matt.

Edited by billywhiz040480

• 1 year later...

The LED's will be really dim, very blue and shout "Halfords" from over half a mile away.

Fit a pair of OEM genuine Skoda LED DRL's (used on the Fabia vRS and Octavia Scout) in place of the current vRS fog lights.

The LED's will be really dim, very blue and shout "Halfords" from over half a mile away.

Fit a pair of OEM genuine Skoda LED DRL's (used on the Fabia vRS and Octavia Scout) in place of the current vRS fog lights.

Unfortunately it's a Sport so I have the standard fogs for the pre-fl, I can't find anywhere that does the fogs as DRLs for the pre hence my interest in these. I don't want to Chavtize my Octy I just want OEM looking DRLs.

At the end of the day if you really want LED DRL's in the headlights you really need to go aftermarket, as long as you are happy with them then that is all that counts.

I would still rather go for a set of branded LED strips, most likely from Philips down in the grill next to the front fog lights...

http://www.philips.co.uk/c-p/12825WLEDX1/led-daytime-lights-drl-12-v

Edited by silver1011