MSI 6950 OC Edition Graphics Card

David 8

Only selling as I have upgraded. Chews through recent games no problem. Works especially well with battlefield 3 as tested by me :-) Only ever overclocked to see what it would do. I'm told it can be bios modded to think its a 6970 as well although I've never tried this as it ran great on standard speeds. I'll double check this claim though Comes with original packaging, crossfire connector and display port thingamajig

Oh yeah please make sure your tower is big enough as this thing is huge !!!

bujezedu.jpgy9a7yger.jpg

I'll say £100 posted special delivery.

http://uk.msi.com/product/vga/R6950-Twin-Frozr-III-Power-Edition-OC.html

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

David, do you still have this for sale? I'm interested (case measurements allowing anyway, will have the tape measure out when I get home but I think it should be fine in my Antec 300)

The 300 is a fair bit smaller than the 120, but I'm not sure if it's any less deep. Still has the same basic layout though so I don't think there's much difference front to back. Mentioning the PSU has also reminded me I'll need to make sure mine can handle the power draw. Does it need 1 or 2 PCI-E power connectors?

The 300 is a fair bit smaller than the 120, but I'm not sure if it's any less deep. Still has the same basic layout though so I don't think there's much difference front to back. Mentioning the PSU has also reminded me I'll need to make sure mine can handle the power draw. Does it need 1 or 2 PCI-E power connectors?

I'll double check when I get home but I think it was two. 

Well, I've got 2 PCI-E connectors and a 600W PSU (which I think should be adequate, the graphics card is the only power-hungry component really), and I'm 99% sure it'll fit. I checked quickly and they're not going for £100 on eBay any more, looking at recent sold listings they're going from as little as 55-65 including postage, so if you'll take £60 posted (Paypal or bank transfer, whichever's easiest for you) then I'm in...