Garrett GT1749vc based hybrid turbo for PD130 ASZ 1.9TDI

XMANTURBOS

GT1749VC based rebuilt hybrid turbo to fit bolt on onto 1.9TDI PD130 ASZ/PD150 ARL/PD160BUK engines (Fabia, Ibiza, Leon etc.) 190-200hp potential (with supporting mods), £400 delivered within the UK, 6 months unlimited mileage warranty.

This hybrid will also fit PD130 BLT (with EGR delete due to slightly different EGR port angle)

It's build using stock GT1749V housings, GT1749vb shaft and GT1749vc compressor wheel.

It will need proper VNT rod length and stop screw adjustment once fitted.

IMG_1339.jpg

IMG_1342.jpg

IMG_1345.jpg

Edited by xman750

ok one is gone already only one left in stock, I can get hybrids or rebuilt stock turbos for pretty much any car so please PM me if you are interested

I do also have in stock GT1749VC hybrids for ALH/AHH and AFN/AVG engines same price

• Like 1

Hi just pm'd regarding a Pd170 hybrid for an atd pd100 if that's what you would recommend? Cheers Andy

PM sent GT1749VC should do just fine unless you are aiming for 250bhp or something...

How do you know if your engine is Asa or blt mine is a 2004 and my turbo has just gone pop

just check your logbook it's usually there... if it's not there is a label under boot carpet just over the spare wheel or there is another label on the timing belt top plastic cover with the engine model printed on...

Providing you have an egr delete, as the pipes mount in slightly different places on the manifolds

yes you are right  but I assumed that EGR delete is a standard procedure ;) actually all you would need to do is just to blind the EGR with a steel plate available from ebay for £4 and you can leave the EGR where it is and just disable it during remap

yes you are right but I assumed that EGR delete is a standard procedure ;) actually all you would need to do is just to blind the EGR with a steel plate available from ebay for £4 and you can leave the EGR where it is and just disable it during remap

As they say, Assumption is the mother of all **** ups :') aha

Was just some info for those wishing to retain their egr's. Why you would at that level of tune is beyond me, as mine is also removed :) just dodnt want someone to purchase for a blt and come across this problem

Luke

• Like 1

As they say, Assumption is the mother of all **** ups :') aha

Was just some info for those wishing to retain their egr's. Why you would at that level of tune is beyond me, as mine is also removed :) just dodnt want someone to purchase for a blt and come across this problem

Luke

I'm just wondering if EGR pipe from some different 1.9TDI wouldn't fit P&P still as you said keeping EGR at this point make no real sense to me either...