Post your facelift Yeti picture

Nick P

lol - I don't think that quite does the difference justice!

I think moon white is the same as Audi's glacier white. I saw an A3 sportback in glacier white near work the other day and thought yeah that looks nice but I'm not sure it's worth the extra and started doubting our colour choice. Then I saw another A3 in Ibis white a little further along the same car park. Next to the glacier white it looked so dull. I'm banking on the same being true with moon white vs candy white. In fact, I'm hoping it will be even more pronounced as candy white is quite a creamy white.

Many thanks Nick.....can't wait now (but I am impatient). Loved my last Yeti (Urban) and glad to be back in the club. 

As you appear to be the main customising guru, any idea if Coil overs can be fitted to the Yeti? 

PS: the Jungle Green looks like army colours - love it!

Spoke to the dealer in Derby today and he said although he can order the car

there will be no brochures or showroom/demo models available until January.

Said it was only the new Yeti that he's ever seen this restriction from SKoda UK.

That correct?

I hope they look better in real life, because they seem like an angular modern front on a curved soft edged body.

I agree they are the first pics where that has struck me - all hard angles on a smooth curvy car.

Spoke to the dealer in Derby today and he said although he can order the car

there will be no brochures or showroom/demo models available until January.

The lack of showroom / demo cars isn't really a restriction. If production only starts at the tail end of November, that's a reasonable estimate of when they'll get some.

• Like 1

IMHO The new angular front end looks totally at odds with the rest of the apparently unchanged body.

Love it or hate it the old one at least looks consistent! I'll reserve judgement until I see it in the metal

but first impressions are not good. Wouldn't buy another one that looks like that for sure!

Although my fingers and toes are crossed my dealers promise of a pre FL will be fulfilled, it doesn't look as bad as thought! I suppose it will improve with keeping!

It all sounds like a bit of a lucky dip at the moment. I shall be happy just to get a Yeti!

I have ordered Shark Blue. :happy:

Can not decide which alloys to have Annapura or Origami.

Has anyone noticed the two different fronts ? The 'Outdoor' model looks sharper around the fog lamps !

Edited by RickT

Even though the FL changes haven't been enough to convince me to switch (ok, the cost of doing so also has a little to do with it...), I have to say that the outdoor in jungle green looks very tasty indeed!

• Like 1