Post your facelift Yeti picture

Nick P

OK thanks, it does not look silver in my eyes. Perhaps it is the champagne.

It's the standard finish you get in Elegance trim unfortunately. Thank goodness for vinyl wrap. I'm sure some people will like it but it really doesn't float my boat. It lasted a couple of days on ours before it was covered

DonJSZ5 dont know if its brown or silver ....if either. Pics for ya

DSC_0121_zps18f76627.jpg

DSC_0122_zps1e8246c3.jpg

DSC_0119_zpse944a331.jpg

How are you finding the trim colour. Are you going to have it changed to silver or just live with it.

That looks very nice ! i like it ! Did you remove the dash trim to fit wrap ?

Yep. It's easy to remove. Remove the stereo surround by just grabbing hold of of it and pulling it off, then open the glove box and grab hold of the trim pull it off. The small piece of trim on the right of the steering wheel is slightly more tricky I used a credit card to slide behind it a bit and then you guessed it... grab hold of it and pull!

Takes 2 mins to remove  then all of 20 mins wrapping it. 

• Like 1

Yep. It's easy to remove. Remove the stereo surround by just grabbing hold of of it and pulling it off, then open the glove box and grab hold of the trim pull it off. The small piece of trim on the right of the steering wheel is slightly more tricky I used a credit card to slide behind it a bit and then you guessed it... grab hold of it and pull!

Takes 2 mins to remove  then all of 20 mins wrapping it. 

These wraps also come in all sorts of "wood" varieties for those people that don't like the silver, the sparkly gold or indeed the plastic Yeti "wood":

That doesn't look too bad for wood effect. Would be easier to install if she removed the trim first.

It would be but then she'd have to charge three times as much for labour and risk breaking things... That's the way a business would do it. A person doing his own will not do it that way of course.

Nice work getting the plateholders on while it's still in the showroom :thumbup:

Dealer offered to put them on for me.

Just need to get my brisky sticker back on.

Now you'll find out just how dirty a car can get with just a little rain. My yeti is definitely the worst car I've owned for getting filthy quickly; it reminds me of my uncle's old west highland terrier who liked nothing better than rolling in mud (or worse) especially if he'd just had a bath.

We will see how it looks by Saturday evening, I'll be interested to see the brown leather interior. If Boss Fox brings his Yeti VRS then we could have three Yeti's in the car park.

Now you'll find out just how dirty a car can get with just a little rain. My yeti is definitely the worst car I've owned for getting filthy quickly; it reminds me of my uncle's old west highland terrier who liked nothing better than rolling in mud (or worse) especially if he'd just had a bath.

We will see how it looks by Saturday evening, I'll be interested to see the brown leather interior. If Boss Fox brings his Yeti VRS then we could have three Yeti's in the car park.

I agree, definitely the easiest car I've owned to picking up dirt, though having a Candy white monster probably doesn't help doesn't help with displaying this. Good job my new pressure washer has arrived this afternoon. Once I receive the lance and snowfoam from Autobrite I'll be cutting through the grime.....

My first three cars were white, and I always wanted another. I have a Candy White Yeti on order and have bought a Candy White Up.

I still reckon white is a colour that seems to keep clean. When I went to wash the Up last weekend  it looked good, and it was only when the soapy water went on and the dirt was running off it that it looked dirty. After a wash and 1/2hr with the Autoglym Super Resin it looks great. I also finally got around to using microfibre cloths instead of a chammy leather and for polishing. I'm converted.

Colin