Post your facelift Yeti picture

Nick P

Good spot on the Configurator picture - but, one does wonder why LED lights aren't listed as standard equipment on the L&K either on the original website equipment list or that generated from the Configurator....

Some more confusion regarding an L&K... pre-FL came with body-coloured mirrors. FL version doesn't according to configurator, either in the pics or listed in the text.

Also, pre-FL had more bling with shiny trim on the door protectors, FL version configurator doesn't show or list them either.

Betcha FL L&K's will still have the body-coloured mirrors and shiny door protectors no matter what the configurator shows.

GB

Some more confusion regarding an L&K... pre-FL came with body-coloured mirrors. FL version doesn't according to configurator, either in the pics or listed in the text.

Also, pre-FL had more bling with shiny trim on the door protectors, FL version configurator doesn't show or list them either.

Betcha FL L&K's will still have the body-coloured mirrors and shiny door protectors no matter what the configurator shows.

GB

No, as stated in the original blurb ALL Outdoor Yetis come with SILVER mirror covers... and the L&K is of course Outdoor spec only.

Not if they have a different coloured roof...

GB

Agree that the configurator does state that if you specify a different coloured roof, you have to also have the "body coloured" door mirrors. However, if you do choose them, they still show silver on the configurator finished car picture.

STOP PRESS! L&K LED update....

SUK confirmed to my friends at Allams that LED rear lights are standard fit on the UK L&K. :rock:

So whilst it doesn't say so on either of the website based equipment lists they will exist on the L&K - another free 'option' included in the L&K price.

Configurator does lie in that as with the pre-FL L&K, you cannot have a different coloured roof so silver mirrors will be the norm.

• 4 weeks later...

Just ordered mine yesterday via Carwow and Alex Lawrie. Excellent service and good discounts. Elegance 170 4x4 with heated screen and jets, spare wheel, tow bar, double sided boot mat and TPM. My third Skoda but first Yeti. Excited.....you bet...

post-75867-0-40539600-1385195666_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Moon White Outdoor Elegance with Origami's

Just rung salesman after he didn't call back over a week ago to answer my question about weather I could change annapurna wheels to origamis and change leather to alcantara interior. He has now said i can not as something to do with price change happening since originally ordering. oh well. sure we can manage with leather and annapurnas.

Just rung salesman after he didn't call back over a week ago to answer my question about weather I could change annapurna wheels to origamis and change leather to alcantara interior. He has now said i can not as something to do with price change happening since originally ordering. oh well. sure we can manage with leather and annapurnas.

He's lying through his teeth. You can change any order and it had NOTHING to do with finance and price rises. He's just a lazy dealer. Unless your car is four weeks or less from being built? Tell him what you've read on here and tell you any to change the order.

He's lying through his teeth. You can change any order and it had NOTHING to do with finance and price rises. He's just a lazy dealer. Unless your car is four weeks or less from being built? Tell him what you've read on here and tell you any to change the order.

Thnks for the info.

He Says it has build date week 2 unconfirmed and status 10 what ever that means. Although I realise if it was status 20 nothing on the order can be changed but I do not understand what he means about this price change thing. I thought it might have something to do with it being a motability car but he says that has nothing to do with it. Something to do with someone would have to foot the bill for the extra cost, don't get that seeing as these options are free of charge on the Elegance. Will have to ring him back.

Well, not mine but the first one at my local dealers, just arrived this week. It would look better without the frost, but it was only just hovering above freezing when I took mine in for its first (variable) service.

post-80615-0-46589600-1386336966_thumb.jpg

post-80615-0-10377900-1386336976_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Well, not mine but the first one at my local dealers, just arrived this week. It would look better without the frost, but it was only just hovering above freezing when I took mine in for its first (variable) service.

That massive Škoda badge out back sure has a LOT of black nothing in it with the whole design slightly out of balance being heavier on the left...  Not so keen on that I have to say.

Though the car is fine.  This being a non Xenon example with standard Halogens.

• Like 1

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151744009575938.1073741830.655245937&type=1&l=3487447263

It's here! Collect Saturday 14th. Will add better photos then and post in picture thread! Can't wait!

That'll look really good once all the wraps come off. Is it moon white or candy white?

Just wondering as we have a moon white on order.

Thnks for the info.

He Says it has build date week 2 unconfirmed and status 10 what ever that means. Although I realise if it was status 20 nothing on the order can be changed but I do not understand what he means about this price change thing. I thought it might have something to do with it being a motability car but he says that has nothing to do with it. Something to do with someone would have to foot the bill for the extra cost, don't get that seeing as these options are free of charge on the Elegance. Will have to ring him back.

Just come off the phone to SUK. They have confirmed that I can't change any options on my order as the factory is about to close down for Xmas break and by the time it reopens it will be build week 2 which is when it is due to be built. Its annoyed me as if I had known about these options earlier something could have been done but due to a complete lack of up to date info on the f/l yeti it is now too late for me to choose these options. I can't wait for the 3 year contract to be up and I can be rid of Skoda for good. No car is worth waiting 9 months for. 

Just come off the phone to SUK. They have confirmed that I can't change any options on my order as the factory is about to close down for Xmas break and by the time it reopens it will be build week 2 which is when it is due to be built. Its annoyed me as if I had known about these options earlier something could have been done but due to a complete lack of up to date info on the f/l yeti it is now too late for me to choose these options. I can't wait for the 3 year contract to be up and I can be rid of Skoda for good. No car is worth waiting 9 months for. 

Pesky Christmas break. Not much you can do about that alas.